FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello

+3
Sunwolf007
Talas
Balisar
7 posters

Go down

hello Empty hello

Post by Balisar Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:31 pm

Hello people of this forum,

I am bad at writing introductions of myself so don't hate if I do something wrong. I have never really done anything on a forum before, but I hope that this turns out to be an enjoyable experience. I love to read. I have been reading ever since I was four years old and I have not stopped since. I love to to read sci-fi, fantasy and things like that. I like video games, food, swimming, and i can't think of anything else to put in this so I guess that this is the end of my introduction.

Balisar
Balisar
Balisar
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

hello Empty Re: hello

Post by Talas Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:50 pm

Welcome to FoG. If you have any questions I would be happy to help or direct you towards someone who can if I can't.
Talas
Talas
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:27 pm

Welcome to FoG! If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. We're all pretty nice around here. Take your time and get to know the place and in no time you'll be writing posts like an expert. Enjoy your stay!
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Revan Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:25 pm

Welcome, Balisar, to FoG! Don't worry I am horrible at the introduction thing too.

My name is Marc and I am one of the OOC Mods here, so if you need any help or have any questions feel free to contact myself or any of the other staff and we will be glad to assist you.

Enjoy your stay!
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:11 am

Welcome welcome to the FOG, Balisar! cheers

Forums are amazing things! Very Happy
You have written conversations going on all the time, much more thought out than a chat room. You find things that interest you and join in. It's rather like making clones of yourself to visit all your favorite areas of a museum or mall and talk with the groups of people there, all at once.

There are the kinds of conversations that are In-Character, written through the perspective of the characters in an original, collaborated, play-by-post story known as a forum role-play! cheers It's a magical exercise, great for developing writing and having a grand old time with the written word--together, I hasten to add, with literate, like-minded folk.

That's the concept in a nutshell. Smile
It's not as overwhelming as it sounds, but there still is a lot to do and see around here. Do enjoy your exploration of the site, but if you come across anything confusing or you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! Right here in your intro thread is a great place, while we're getting to know you anyway.

Hope to see you around! Very Happy
Welcome again, and enjoy the swirly mists! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:04 pm

Couldn't have said better myself, Kalon! cheers

Welcome to FoG, Balisar! Don't sweat the intro thing. I had never done much on forums either before joining FoG. I knew I loved reading and writing, and that's all I really needed to get started with role-playing. I'm sure you'll fit in splendidly around here!

I'm one of the global mods, so please feel free to ask me or any of the lovely staff if you have any questions! Enjoy your stay!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:33 pm

Greetings, Basilar!

hello Welcom10

Welcome to Footsteps of Ghosts!

Check out our rules, etiquette and "What is FOG?" sections.

If you want to discover our newest features or share feedback about the site, stop by the news and announcements area. If you have any trouble using the forum itself, try the FAQ.

If you have any questions, our staff will be more than happy to assist you.

We also have a chat room if you would like to talk to our members now.

Take a moment to browse our forums and perhaps find a role-play to your liking, a place to receive input on your works of literature or simply to converse with people of similar interests.

Sorry for the late greeting! Glad to meet you. ^_&
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: