FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New around these parts, looking for a good one on one partner!

+4
Kalon Ordona II
Sunwolf007
Alexis Sapphire
rachelraspberrie
8 posters

Go down

New around these parts, looking for a good one on one partner! Empty New around these parts, looking for a good one on one partner!

Post by rachelraspberrie Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:36 pm

So, obviously, I'm new here. I've been role playing probably since I was 12... so that's seven years... Go me, I guess? Anywhoozles, my name is Rachel, I'm 19 years old. I'm a female, if you couldn't guess, but I almost always play male characters. I'm bisexual, and most of my characters are as well. As for what I like to role play... I don't do fandoms. Ever. I just think it takes out a lot of the creativity. *shrug* Right now I have two main plots in my head that I really, really want to play out. I'd also prefer both to be m// (that's male homosexuality, for some reason, a lot of people don't understand what that means...). One involves two people accidentally renting the same apartment without knowing, personalities clash, humor and possible romance ensures. The other is a vampirexwerewolf plot set in modern day New York or Chicago. Any city you wish, really. Both clans are inching towards war, and one member of each falls in love with the other. I prefer to play the vampire in most cases. Anywaaaays, that's my story. If you'd be interested in role playing, I'd love to hear from you! heart
rachelraspberrie
rachelraspberrie
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

New around these parts, looking for a good one on one partner! Empty Re: New around these parts, looking for a good one on one partner!

Post by Alexis Sapphire Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:18 pm

Welcome to FoG! Very Happy

You'll find there are a variety of roleplays here. I tend to favour private ones as well simply because they move a little faster. It's not rare to be waiting for a good day or so before a post appears though, it's great like that.

I like your idea of Vampires and Lycans (What I call werewolves). Really reminds me of Underworld.

I'm sure you'll enjoy the site.

- Alexis -

PS: I sent you a private message. You can check your messages by clicking the message tab up top. I believe it turns blue if new messages arrive but I find mine goes funny sometimes. I generally interact via PM's in order to discuss characters or story lines.
Alexis Sapphire
Alexis Sapphire
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

New around these parts, looking for a good one on one partner! Empty Re: New around these parts, looking for a good one on one partner!

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:30 pm

Welcome to FoG! If you're looking for a place to get a quality RP going that you have found the right site. If you don't get enough interest generated from this topic you should put up a topic in the Private Roleplaying interest check area. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. We're all pretty nice around here and like helping people out. Anyway enjoy your stay here.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:18 am

Welcome to the FOG! cheers
I laughed when you said 'anywhoozles.' xD
I love making up words and having fun with language! ^_^

Enjoy the site! And if you have any questions along the way, do feel free to ask. We have a very nice information section where you can acquaint yourself to how stuff works, and I'm sure any of us would be happy to also give you a guided tour.

Happy writing! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:35 am

Greetings, rachelraspberrie. Smile Welcome to FoG!

I think you'll fit in really well here. Some of us also play opposite sex characters too in role-plays. (I love playing male characters for some reason.) I've never heard the expression m// before though. scratch What is that derived from? Well, sounds like you already have some ideas for role-plays, so if you'd like to get one going, feel free to create an thread about it in one of the Interest Check sections to see who you can find that may be interested before creating an official OoC thread for it. :]

Have fun! If you have any questions, feel free to ask either myself or a staff member!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Revan Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:39 am

Welcome to FoG, rachelraspberrie! You have come to the right place if you love to Role-play!

My name is Marc and I am one of the OOC Mods here, so if you need any help or have any questions feel free to contact myself or any of the other staff and we will be glad to assist you.

Enjoy your stay!
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:57 pm

Welcome to FoG, Rachel! I also enjoy playing male characters sometimes, but I think it's because I like temporarily looking at stories from a completely different perspective. Sounds like you're already garnering some interest for role-playing, but you should also consider putting up an interest check in the private role-playing section. We always have people looking for role-playing partners there.

Well, enjoy your stay! Please feel free to ask if you have any questions!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:32 pm

Greetings, Rachel!

New around these parts, looking for a good one on one partner! Welcom10

Welcome to Footsteps of Ghosts!

Check out our rules, etiquette and "What is FOG?" sections.

If you want to discover our newest features or share feedback about the site, stop by the news and announcements area. If you have any trouble using the forum itself, try the FAQ.

If you have any questions, our staff will be more than happy to assist you.

We also have a chat room if you would like to talk to our members now.

Take a moment to browse our forums and perhaps find a role-play to your liking, a place to receive input on your works of literature or simply to converse with people of similar interests.

Sorry for the late greeting! Glad to meet you. ^_&
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down