FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have cake. (The cake is a lie!)

+2
Sunwolf007
Kalon Ordona II
6 posters

Go down

I have cake. (The cake is a lie!) Empty I have cake. (The cake is a lie!)

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:06 am

Hello people of FoG. I was bored and I had a happenstance that led me to this interesting site. I've looked over the rules and such and have decided to join. ^. ^ Mkay so hm. What to say? Well, I am Fadded, nice to meet you. ^.^ (The spelling is intentional.) I am a psychology major and just love torturing my characters (cackle). No torture, no story, no fun XP. I think my characters would kill me if they ever came to life. Most of them anyway. I've been writing/role-playing for years so I do consider myself literate and intermediate - Advanced depending on what I am doing. I like to talk to role-play partners. Being friendly makes things fun.

I love reading to. My favorite series has to be the books by Katherine Kerr, a couple of Dean Koontz (go Lightning!) and Katherine Kurtz. There are probably more but that is all I can think of right now.

Soooo pretty much just ask me what you want to know because that Is all I can think of XP. Oh I love dogs. I have three little babies. One is a nine year old white boxer. She's deaf and she's my baby. Then we have two wiener dog mixes and they technically belong to my parents but I take care of them XD.

Back to top Go down

I have cake. (The cake is a lie!) Empty Re: I have cake. (The cake is a lie!)

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:46 am

Oh, baby dogs. Got it. That threw me for a second, looking at the age. Very Happy

Welcome to the FOG, Fadded! cheers
How'd you find us? We're always trying to improve our visibility to the great Out There. Very Happy

Psychology majors ftw! I've role-played with one of those before. Great for character play, my heavens yes. We did one with multiple-personalities once. That was awesome. Clap Looking forward to seeing some of your tortured characters. I hope at least a few of them have happy endings of some sort? Razz

The cake, indeed, is a very lie! You have to steal it!
We do what we must because we can.

I'll bring the true cake, though! Ta-daa! Cake
It's so delicious and moist. ^_^

Look at me, still talking when there's welcomes to do.
Do enjoy your exploration of the site! If you have any questions along the way, we're here for ya. Wink

Welcome again, and happy writing! cheers

Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:16 pm

Welcome to FoG! It sounds like you looked us over before joining, which is what I did when I first started, and liked what you saw. I agree that if there are no consequences to character's actions then the story isn't worth reading. The best way to have that happen is to torture your characters. Some of the characters I made would punch me in the face if we ever met. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask we don't bite here but some of us are distracted by shiny objects. [Sees a shiny object and wonders off to pick it up]
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:13 pm

Whaaaaat?! The cake is a lie?! *sniffle* All this time my life has been for naught!

Cake How dare you mock me with your delicious frosting, cheery candles, and sickeningly happy smile!

Anyway, enough melodrama... Welcome to FoG! Yay for psychology peeps! I was a psych minor in college and loved it, and I can definitely see how it's made me more attuned to the characters I write for role-plays. And I had a mini dachshund growing up! They are so cute! I hope you love and adore your two mixes like I adored my little Dipper.

Enjoy your stay here at FoG! I'm one of the global mods, so feel free to ask if you have any questions about life, the universe, FoG, or anything!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:01 pm

Aw! Thanks for the welcome you guys! I have to admit I was grinning through most of the posts! If I have questions, I'll be sure to ask and lol, yes baby dogs. I don't have a kid XD. I swear the dogs act like children sometimes though. I found the site through a friend actually lol. Go psych majors! hehe. I am surprised my intro didn't have huge typos and stuff. I wrote that when I was falling asleep XP. Well I am happy to be here and happy to meet all of you. I look forward to rping with you guys in the near future!

And side note: omg someone is trying to play the drums a few houses down and it sounds like chaos. >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Revan Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:01 am

Welcome Fadded, to FoG! I am glad you were able to find your way here. This is a great site for people who enjoy to RP. Plus we are all friendly, so feel free to talk to us.

My name is Marc and I am one of your OOC Mods, so if you have any questions or need help feel free to contact myself or any of the other staff here at FoG.

Enjoy your stay!
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:41 am

CAKE? WHERE IS THE CAKE? I WAS TOLD THERE WOULD BE CAKE; THE CAKE IS A LIE.

Why is the cake a lie? I want cake now...I'm so, so hungry. Why must you torment me, Fadded? WHY!? Sad

Btw, welcome! Smile
Ragter the junior greeter
Ragter the junior greeter
Ghost
Ghost

Male

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:07 pm

Thanks you for the welcome you to. ^.^

@Markus: Thanks! I'll be sure to contact one of you if I ever need help with something. I am sure I will enjoy my stay. Everyone here is so nice!

@Ragter the junior greeter: Oh sweetie, I am sorry I tormented you with cake. Portal was on my mind when I wrote it. Here you go! -offers yummy chocolate cake- Thanks for the welcome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:13 pm

Greetings, Faded!

I have cake. (The cake is a lie!) Welcom10

Welcome to Footsteps of Ghosts!

Check out our rules, etiquette and "What is FOG?" sections.

If you want to discover our newest features or share feedback about the site, stop by the news and announcements area. If you have any trouble using the forum itself, try the FAQ.

If you have any questions, our staff will be more than happy to assist you.

We also have a chat room if you would like to talk to our members now.

Take a moment to browse our forums and perhaps find a role-play to your liking, a place to receive input on your works of literature or simply to converse with people of similar interests.

Sorry for the late greeting! Glad to meet you. ^_&
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down