FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey, it's that guy you know! Where's he been? Lemme tell you...

4 posters

Go down

Hey, it's that guy you know! Where's he been? Lemme tell you... Empty Hey, it's that guy you know! Where's he been? Lemme tell you...

Post by Guilty Carrion Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:10 am

Not for good, mind you.

Ladies and Gentlemen, come Friday morn, I depart for the land of tequila, beaches and pesos. That's right, Mexico. No, I won't drink the water. I'll be staying at an all inclusive, and will be busy not doing anything remotely close to productive. However, this means I shall be without internet for the duration of my visit. So, I shan't be here, which may shock some of you since I'm ALWAYS here.

I never leave.

Fear not, my little organ sack friends! I shall return in roughly a weeks time, and I'll boast how I totally chugged the water to you all. Look forward to it, it's going to be wondrous.

Until then, behave yourselves, and don't do anything I wouldn't do.

It's a small list.

Adios, me amigos!

-Guilty Carrion

Last edited by Guilty Carrion on Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Hey, it's that guy you know! Where's he been? Lemme tell you... Empty Re: Hey, it's that guy you know! Where's he been? Lemme tell you...

Post by Gadreille Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:53 pm

¡Que te diviertas!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Hey, it's that guy you know! Where's he been? Lemme tell you... Empty Re: Hey, it's that guy you know! Where's he been? Lemme tell you...

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:03 pm

Whoa, that sounds awesome! When I first saw the author of this thread I was like, "WAAAAAAIT!!!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE FOG!!!!!!!" But then I read the whole, "It's just temporary for vacation" thing and felt much better Razz

You better have fun and take pictures now, you hear me?! That's right! NO productivity whatsoever!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:43 pm

¡Hasta luego! Wave
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:20 pm

Have fun! See you when you get back!

Back to top Go down

Hey, it's that guy you know! Where's he been? Lemme tell you... Empty The Boy is back in town

Post by Guilty Carrion Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:27 pm

I return! Expect photos whenever I managed to steal the camera!
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:51 pm

Welcome back! I'm sure you had a blast.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:54 am

Well, I've re purposed this thread to serve as my log of various travels, adventures and stints in places of the Great White North and beyond!

Be warned, oh dearest flesh sacks, I depart in a scant few hours to a strange location known as Banff(which Google Chrome has just told me is not in fact a word). Aside for not existing on the internet, I shall be hanging out with the psychotic lot of my own personal blood and other relations, so I shan't be about.

Never fear though, my precious organ bags, I'm only gone till Sunday, upon which I shall return without a general time frame. But I'll totally be back. Probably with a unicorn.

A manly unicorn. One Quaker will be damn jealous of.

Look forward to it, and enjoy your weekends!

-Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:23 pm

I can only accept this absence if you also bring back a not-as-manly unicorn for me Razz

Enjoy time with your family!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:08 pm

Have fun! Bring a bunch of posts back with you ;P
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:58 pm

I expect exaggerated tales of an amusing nature upon your return! ^_^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:49 am

Howdy folks. Seems like just the other day I was saying I was leaving, well, rest your head easy, I`m back where I belong, and my keyboard has gone french.

I`ll get it fixed at some point.

I found a unicorn, both manly and non. I`ll share later.

For now though, it`s good to be back.
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum