FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The TriGen Chronicles: Chapter I OOC

+6
Eternal Phoenix
Colonel Autumn
Sunwolf007
DemonicTophat
*Lozy
Dreamless Days
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The TriGen Chronicles: Chapter I OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: The TriGen Chronicles: Chapter I OOC

Post by ElRey Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:19 pm

Hello all, nice to meet you. This premise sounds like a nice twist on the superhero/mutant formula. Love to be a part of this, here's my character.

Username: ElRey

Name: Simon Parrish

Abilities: Time Manipulation. Simon is able to tweak reality, allowing him to slow the world around him. The power comes from his bodies ability to "phase" into another dimension, however, because his molecules are in such a state of flux, he is unable to influence objects while in this state. Meaning, while he can dodge a bullet (assuming he sees it coming) he can't so much as throw a punch or push someone out of the way without snapping back into real-time. The other major drawback of his power is that it is directly related to his breath, if he draws breath while "phasing" his body will return to normal time. So if he's winded, the amount of time he can spend phasing is reduced considerably. Simon is invisible to the naked eye while phasing, but he gives off a higher heat signature due to increased metabolism.

Active For: 10 years

Role: Is a student of Tetlab U.

Appearance: Simon has a runners build. Long, sinewy limbs border on lanky despite his 6'3 frame. Rich chocolate eyes peer out from a handsome angular face, complete with taut cheeks that tend to give him an overly grim look. Dark black hair is kept cropped short to his skull with a matching immaculately trimmed goatee. A natural born athlete, the result of years of physical activity are plain to see: Simon is in extremely good shape.
Spoiler:

Personality: Hot-headed and opinionated, yet reserved and highly charismatic. There are few individuals that could claim to be as magnetic as Simon. He's a bit of a paradox, while he thrives on being the center of attention, personal struggles throughout his life have left him somewhat reserved, only coming out of his shell when a situation grows too tenuous. While this rubs certain people the wrong way, most can tell he's more eccentric and passionate than simply malicious and selfish. While not the brightest student, he's got keen insight when it comes to solving problems on the fly.

Bio: The son of a high school aged mom, and an unknown father, SImon was the second eldest of eight children. There was never enough time or money for each of the children to be properly cared for and as the oldest, Simon and his sister Caylee were often expected to not only fend for themselves, but stick up for their younger siblings as well. This translated from everything from homework to bathing to cooking and cleaning. Despite his caretaker status, there was very little bond between he and his siblings save for Caylee due both to a lack of a common father and the hard conditions they lived in.

The only place Simon found solace was on the court; something about the smack of the ball against the concrete was euphoric, he was able to lose himself all while his world crumbled around him. Everything that life threw at him, his step-fathers nightly beatings, his mothers lack of parenting, the hungry brothers and sisters wails, he transformed into talent with a ball. His teen years led to a drastic change, as tensions built between him and his step-father grew to a head. Sick of the abuse, Simon fought back, the beating was brutal, nearly on the edge of death his power took over, slowing time to a crawl as the heavy fist sought to come down upon him. Barely conscious Simon did the only thing he could, ran. It maintained just long enough for Simon to make it out of the house and to a pay phone.

Taken into protective custody, Simon slowly lost touch with his family. Only receiving the occasional phone call from his older sister as he took high school hoops by storm. For several years Simon battled with the knowledge of his ability, the temptation to use it to his advantage was immense but so was the drive to accomplish his goals without assistance. This internal struggle has been a constant gnawing at the back of his mind since then, not knowing where to put his trust or where to even find help he has instead opted to keep it a secret, not revealing the truth to anyone.

In his most recent years, Simon was recruited by Tetlab U to play for their team. Hoping to rekindle the glory of the early 90s three-peat championship with an all-star point guard. Finally feeling on top of the world, Simon has no idea that his life is about to change again, and more drastically than ever.

Other:

-Simon is at Tetlab U on a basketball scholarship. He plays point guard.

-He's a purist. No cigarettes, no drugs, no booze. Likewise he tries to eat as healthy as possible.

-Simon is deathly afraid of open water.
ElRey
ElRey
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

The TriGen Chronicles: Chapter I OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: The TriGen Chronicles: Chapter I OOC

Post by Dreamless Days Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:12 am

Username: Dreamless Days

Name: Derrick Stife

Abilities:

Pyrokinesis – Derrick can create flames along the length of his arms. His skin is so far unharmed by fire, however he has yet to be tested on both how hot he can burn, and whether his skin would remain undamaged the hotter he got. The flames themselves can be manipulated once he creates them, and he can form them into balls of fire that he can throw. Other than that, his power hasn’t appeared to evolve from its basic form.

Active For: 4 Years.

Role: Student at Tetlab U.

Appearance: Derrick stands at 6’4 tall. He has a toned body, not being too skinny but still looking slightly underweight. He has short crimson dyed hair that is spiked up on a regular basis. Deep Green eyes. Caucasian, his skin is tanned due to being out in the sun often. Overall he has an athletic build.

Personality: Derrick is a good guy, but like all people he has his own personal hang-ups. He can be overly cocky in some situations, mainly when it comes to his athletic skills. He is very brave but headstrong too, which can lead to some complications when he doesn’t think things through enough. He is more a man of action than anything else.

Bio: Derrick was born into a wealthy family. He was the eldest child of Carl Stife, a powerful lawyer. However, during school he was bullied a fair amount, due to not knowing his mother. You see, he was an illegitimate child, he was told his mother was a maid in service to Carl who had not wanted a child and had given him up. Carl’s wife at the time had been unable to have a child, and so Carl had been happy to take the boy in. However, his wife always hated Derrick, because he was not HER son.

When Derrick was six years old, his step-mother gave birth to a little girl, calling her Claire. Due to complications however, his step-mother died giving birth. As Derrick grew older, he cared deeply for his sister while growing apart from his father. Instead of focusing on his studies like his father wishes, Derrick showed an aptitude for sports, becoming the Captain of his high school basketball team and earning a scholarship.

He was around the age of sixteen when his powers first manifested. It had been one stressful day at school when he had noticed he felt increasingly warm, despite it being winter. The whole day came to a climax when he had been in a heated argument with a friend of his when his arms had suddenly burst aflame. Luckily no one had been hurt, though Derrick’s friend had moved away shortly after that for unknown reasons.

After that, Derrick had tried to keep his abilities under wraps, trying to ignore them while living a “normal” life. While there had been one or two mishaps while at home, he was more or less able to get by pretending his powers didn’t exist. Doing this, he was able to graduate from high school and get a basketball scholarship to Tetlab U.

Other:
• Derrick plays Shooting Guard on Tetlab U’s basketball team.
• He is very close to his little sister, but not his father.

--------------------------------------------------------

Username: Dreamless Days

Name: Keith Barton

Abilities:

Electric Manipulation – Keith has the strange ability to absorb electricity from anything that uses it, and release it out of his body. He can use this as a weapon by firing the electricity out of his hands with deadly precision. His body has a limit however, and if he were to absorb too much at once he could die. He must also be careful as to how much he releases at any one point in time, if too much is released at once, it would cause his body to completely rid the electricity from his body all at once in a large burst, causing an Electro Magnetic Pulse (EMP).

Active For: 17 years.

Role: SOURCE Agent.

Appearance: Keith is 5’8 tall, being slightly short for his age. He is very skinny, hiding any muscle he has very well. He has medium length blonde hair that falls into his eyes, it is generally unkempt looking. He also has bright blue eyes. Caucasian, his skin is very pale due to preferring to stay indoors.

Personality: Keith talks WAY too much. It says so on his dossier. He is generally a happy go lucky person, but he can be cruel when he has to be. He’s a good Agent, following orders as close to the letter as humanly possible. Tries to go by the books at most times, though there HAVE been cases where he will do something not needed to complete a mission.

Bio: When Keith was only two years of age, his powers manifested. His power was picked up quickly and SOURCE began watching him straight away. At that kind of young age, Keith didn’t know anything about what was happening, just that things that ran on electricity seemed to turn off if he touched them. When he was three years old, his first discharge occurred. He was in the car with his parents when suddenly a surge of electricity shot through the car and caused the car to collide with a tree. The crash killed both his parents, and SOURCE took him in quickly.

He trained his power over the years, growing up in the English HQ of SOURCE. He was modeled into an Agent from the first minute. And it was because of this training that he rose through the ranks quickly, becoming an extremely well trained Agent. When he was sixteen, he was transferred to the American HQ, working on more undercover missions. He earned a lot of enemies out of the fellow Agents because of his young age, though that didn’t seem to faze him at all.

The one fault Keith has always had however is that he’s a fast talker. He loves to talk to people and sometimes he accidentally lets info slip to those that shouldn’t hear it. While he isn’t considered a security risk, he is still watched closely in case he DOES let slip something big, though this hasn’t happened yet.

Keith is one of the Agents sent into Tetlab U to wait for the incoming attack by TriGen, not to mention to watch the various students that have abilities. Though Keith has done well in infiltrating the student body (the various students think he is simply a student that is studying abroad from England), he has stayed mostly to himself. He did this so as not to become attached to any of the students. Though this can lead to a lonely life, he has friends in SOURCE, and that’s all that matters to him. SOURCE took him in when he had no one else, they are important to his life.

Other:
• Keith keeps in contact with his Operator via the headphones he keeps around his neck, they contain a microphone linked to his Operator.

Sorry this took so long everyone. I'll edit the first post with everyone's characters and an updated character list look (courtesy of SunWolf) tomorrow, along with opening an IC Thread. I hope everyone is still happy to do this even though I've taken such a long time. Thank you all for being so patient with me. ^_^
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:54 am

Okay so, the IC is now up and open. Also the first post has been updated in the character sheet section. If I make any further updates to the OP, it will be in the "Intel" section. It's more or less a glossary for info on various things I mention in the RP that I have time to further explain. Give it a look from time to time and see if it's been updated. ^_^
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Torturous Flame Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:04 pm

Hey Mickey, sorry I've taken so long. Will you stop reminding me now? Razz

Username: Torturous Flame

Name: Gail Matthews

Abilities: Shadow manipulation. At least that is what Gail calls it. It is mostly the ability to manipulate the energy of light but her personality shapes this power for her to prefer a sort of darker end of the spectrum. She can use this in a few ways, she can literally disappear into the shadows and the energy can create enough force to be used to attack. Her power has the potential for all energy manipulation, which suggests healing. But she’s never tried.

Active For: Gail discovered her abilities when they emerged when she hit puberty, so a bit under ten years.

Role: SOURCE agent

Appearance: Gail is five feet and five inches in height. Her black hair is in a blunt cut that falls to her chin and is straight. She has large icy blue eyes that are the focal point of her otherwise small face, with a small straight nose and a small mouth. A few freckles scatter crossed her fair complexion. Her build is overly petite with very lean muscle mass. Her favorite attire are skirts that reach just above knees or skinny jeans, along with t-shirts. She seems to meld easily into the background.

Personality: Gail is an overly intelligent sex kitten. When alone with other SOURCE agents she is coy and very, very flirtatious. She speaks up whenever necessary and generally knows what she’s talking about. She is extremely observant and quick thinking. Though in public she generally stays quiet and to the shadows.

Bio: Gail and her little sister Anna are both from a dead center middle class family from California. It was just the two of them and their parents. Their parents put them both through religious private school and pushed grades above all else. Gail was always bright but never had to many social skills. Then, as many private school girls do (I know from personal experience), Gail developed quite a reputation for herself. She learned to overcome her lack of social skills with flirtation and similar activities. Gail discovered her powers when she hit puberty and hid them from the family. The SOURCE found her and made her an agent. she slowly worked up the ranks of SOURCE. She personally got most of the mutants in her area.

When her little sister developed her powers, Gail convinced SOURCE to leave her alone. Mostly because Anna is pretty much a hippie and is pretty anti-establishment these days, but Gail had to promise to keep an eye on her. So she convinced her sister to go to the same college as her.

Other: She is very protective of Anna and she will only lose her cool around others when Anna is being threatened. She’s studying physics. Their parents can never know about their powers, they’d go religious crazy on them.

~~

Username: Torturous Flame

Name: Anna Matthews

Abilities: Cytokensisis and Aromatherapy. Essentially she can communicate with and control plants. This is mostly through the control of cytoplasm on the molecular level. She communicates with plants by releasing an aroma into the air. Her powers are still developing and currently she can only tell what plants are saying, not truly talk back, and control soft plants (so not things with bark or tough coverings).

Active For: She had always loved plant but the power truly surfaced around the age of fifteen. So five years.

Role: Student

Appearance: The first thing anybody would say to describe Anna is to say that she is little. She is exactly five feet tall and has a very petite figure. Slightly frizzy auburn curls fall around her very small face with round cheeks and a small nose. The focal of her face, like Gail’s, are her icy blue eyes. She has a lot more freckles than her older sister. Her feet are heavily calloused ( from walking around barefoot) and wears a peace symbol on a hemp cord around her neck. She has a woven hemp bag around her arm almost all the time. She has a lot of lean muscle from yoga and martial arts. She wears jeans and flowy skirts and t-shirts.

Personality: Anna is a hippie in the truest form. She is entirely nonviolent and an activist in any cause that catches her eye. She is outspoken and fiery. She is extremely anti-establishment and fights the government at every turn. She is extremely accepting of others and non judgmental. She loves to sing and participates in theater.

Bio: Anna and her big sister Gail grew up in a middle class family. They were put through a Catholic private school and Anna found her first cause. She took an active stance against the Catholic church after a teacher made a homophobic comment at one of her friends. She found a love of protesting and ‘fighting the man’. She soon adopted a non-violent stance and went vegan. Around her freshman year in a botany class she noticed her plants grew faster than everybody else’s. She had always loved to garden but had begun to feel a special connection with the plants. After a lot of tests and thought she realized that she had a power, just like her sister. When she got to college she stopped wearing shoes. She immediately became involved in a lot of political activism groups and started a gardening club.

Other: Studying Botany, terrified of fire. Their parents can never know about their powers, they’d go religious crazy on them.
Torturous Flame
Torturous Flame
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:38 am

Haha, we'll see. Razz

Both are accepted. I'll edit them into the first post in the morning, it's WAY too late for me to be screwing around with the OP, I almost deleted the whole thing last time I was making some minor adjustments to it this late at night. XD
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:03 pm

Sorry for not posting sooner but I have been busy. I have class most of the day but tonight I should be able to get some work done on a post. That is if I don't finish one right now but I got to read up on the IC first. I got a break coming up so don't worry I will have time to get a post done its just a question of when.

Edit: Writing a post went faster than I thought it would.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:35 pm

Whats going on with this RP? No one has posted in a while and I was wondering what was up with that?
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Balisar Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:04 pm

Username: Balisar
Name: Allen Reynolds
Abilities: The ability to change his physical form into various metal objects. Basically a metal shapeshifter. He can change into a liquid metal state. In liquid form he can move like any other liquid, but he is in control of where he moves and so forth. he can produce more metal when it is necesary, such as regrowing a limb, but it takes large amounts of energy so he cannot do it very often (don't want to be god-modding or anything). As I said earlier, he can change into metal objects, such as changing and arm into an axe or sword, or turning a finger into a key. he cannot change his limbs into working firearms because it is rather painful to seperate parts of his body from himself.
Active for: About six years.
Roll: Student
Appearance: About 5'9", has dull gray hair, and bright blue eyes. Pale, thin, in good physical condition due to exercising with his father. Fairly average, not particullarly handsome, but not ugly either.
Personality: Frendly, usually trusting, somewhat easilly ticked off, but usually nice and caring. Tends to talk to himself (finds it to be better than talking to other people half the time). Kind of careless sometimes, tends to act and speak without thinking. Likes to have a close circle of friends.
Bio: Allen was always kind of a weird kid. He was rather shy whenever he went to a new school (which happened a lot because his dad was in the navy), but he always made friends quickly. People other than his friends tended to avoid him. Every now and then he would get into fights, usually to protect somone that was getting beat up or something like that. When his powers started showing, his parents had no idea what to do so they took him to a doctor. The doctor, of course, couldn't figure out what was going on with him. They did their best to ignore his developing abilities, but when he punched a guy who was bullying someone, he broke several of the guys ribs. The sent him to Tetlab U. because they couldn't handle his abilities anymore.
Other:

He likes nachos.

His powers started showing when he was about twelve.

When he loses any body part it just collapses into a puddle of metal.

Last edited by Balisar on Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:50 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : There were typos and lacked a bit in areas.)
Balisar
Balisar
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:40 pm

Balisar, it's okay. Accepted. Make a slice of life post in the IC thread.

Sunwolf007 wrote:Whats going on with this RP? No one has posted in a while and I was wondering what was up with that?

Sorry about that. I was waiting to see if anyone else had anything more to post/got caught up in the Skyrim craze. (Sorry, sorry. I'm a gamer. It happens sometimes.)

I'll get a post up tomorrow to make the plot move forward a bit more. I know I got a PM about someone not sure what to post, so I'll try and keep things moving to help out. Also, early warning: The early posts in this RP will more or less be Slice of Life Posts, and that's about it. Kind of like a look into these kid's NORMAL days before all the shit go's down. Also, I will be making small time jumps in most of my posts in order to keep the plot moving up until the action begins. I hope everyone is okay with this. If not, voice your opinions here. (Or PM me.)
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Talas Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:14 pm

Would this still be open? My other RPs have either died or move at the pace of glaciers.
Talas
Talas
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:07 pm

Clear Warning: This isn't moving amazing fast either. But I wanna make it clear that it's because of me. (Though with Christmas coming up I should be free for AGES, so odds are I might be able to update things a LOT faster).

If you're cool with that though, then yeah, I'm pretty sure one more won't hurt. Though I think you'll be the last one (unless someone drops out).
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Talas Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:56 pm

Thanks. The only other one I am in hasn't had post in over a week, so it's not like its moving fast either. How do you link a picture here?
Talas
Talas
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:04 am

When you're posting you can either click the button that says "Image" and paste a link in the box or write the image tags yourself. Example:

[ img]INSERT LINK HERE[/img]

Simple enough. (Remove the space between the first "[" and the "i")
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Talas Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:40 am

Username: Talas

Name: Marcus Sands

Abilities: Gravity Manipulation. He has very little conscious control over his powers at the moment and can barely use them… when sober. The more inebriated he is, the more powerful he becomes; the attendant consequences of being drunk also occur, so the more he drinks, the less control he has over what he can do. At the moment, Marcus can manipulate 400N of force maximum. When sober, he can barely exert 1N of force.

He has limited control over objects and cannot currently exert force upon an object for more than a few seconds at a time, or more than one at time. His maximum range of manipulation is four meters and he also has to be able to see the object to be able to manipulate it. He has limited control over what his power can do for himself-i.e. slow a fall but not fly. He has limited vector control; he can spike an object up or down, and towards or away from himself. He is currently actively exploring his ability discreetly.

Active For: Two weeks. He recently discovered his power in a drunken brawl when he was able to toss a much larger man off him with little effort, and also spiked another man into a table. Both could be passed off as drunken recollections until he managed to slow the fall of a bottle of liquid bromine so he could catch it before it fell on a hapless student in his lab.

Role: Graduate Student/T.A.

Appearance: Marcus is 6’3’’ with olive skin. He has a roguish smile with a crooked nose and blocky features. He has hazel eyes. He shaves his head regularly, but the color is a muddy brown. He weighs 220 lbs, and has a fighter’s build.

The TriGen Chronicles: Chapter I OOC - Page 2 Boxing-gyms-in-los-angeles

Personality: Sands has a warm and friendly personality. He likes to joke and fight with honest good nature, and enjoys spending time around other people. Marcus tends to take everything in with good humor to the point where some might see it as naivety. However, Marcus is bright enough to know when he is being manipulated or mocked and tends to get even through some fairly vicious practical jokes. He is competitive, but would rather have the team succeed than be the center of attention. All of this is a conscious effort to compensate for an overwhelmingly black temper and lurking berserk rage.

Bio: Marcus was born into a fairly average middle class family. His mother, Jennifer, has owned and operated her own bakery for over twenty-five years, and Marcus spent much of his childhood playing there. His father, Karry, was a professional boxer for fifteen years, and enjoyed a semi-successful career of it. After one particularly brutal and vicious fight, Karry sustained some brain damage that affected his balance and ended his career after a record of 27-12-0, all of them ending in either a K.O. or T.K.O. He then utilized his former college degree and became an accountant after six months of refresher courses. His father was also moderately successful here, until the accumulated damage began to undo him. Karry became addicted to pain killers and alcohol and died alone in a car crash when Marcus was nine.

In dedication to his father, Marcus also took up boxing, but also wrestled and ran. He, like his father, had the competitive urge to fight and enjoyed the occasional match. However, Marcus participated in few bouts, afraid of succumbing to his father’s fate, and was only moderately successful. Marcus had few academic interests, mostly focusing on enjoying his life and pursuing his passion of cooking. He even worked as a sous chef for a few years, before deciding this life wasn’t for him. With the support of his mother, he entered a local state college and found a passion in chemistry, focusing on the interactions and processes that reminded him of food. Marcus refrained from actually boxing in college, but did terrorize a few future champions as a trainer and sparring partner.

Marcus chose Tetlab University as a potential graduate school, pursuing a doctorate in Analytical Chemistry, and was delighted to be accepted with a rather generous stipend with the stipulation of becoming a T.A.

Other:

-Marcus drinks like he has a hollow leg and likes a friendly brawl when he becomes drunk. This rarely results with more than a few punches thrown and a friendly drink after.

-Marcus is currently dating a 22 year old research technician named Maria who works for the neurology department, and is discreetly, but fiercely, protective of her.
Talas
Talas
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:43 am

I like him. Accepted. Make a post in the IC. ^_^
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Talas Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:26 pm

Wrote it up yesterday. I am glad you like him, because it was hard to think of something not already covered.
Talas
Talas
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:17 pm

Hey. Just wanted to say sorry that the post I promise wasn't up yet. Some shit went down and I had to sort it out REAL fast. Also had to say goodbye to a very old friend. Sad

Anyhow, I'll get the post up tonight (at the latest, tomorrow afternoon). And again, sorry.
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Talas Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:11 am

No worries. It is always nice to receive updates on posting schedule.
Talas
Talas
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:43 am

So, finally an update. I am genuinely sorry about how long that took everybody. I'm not trying to make excuses, but I WILL explain as to why it took so long.

I wrote the update about a week and a half ago, and could have SWORN I posted it. I was too busy with Christmas stuff to check properly though, so I didn't realize until today that I hadn't posted it yet, and it had been sitting in Word just waiting. -_-

My bad. Here's hoping you're all still in this.
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2