FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just saying hello (and sharing a Deadpool moment)

+4
Kathryn Lacey
Gunneh
Fate Flyer
Squall Reyes
8 posters

Go down

Just saying hello (and sharing a Deadpool moment) Empty Just saying hello (and sharing a Deadpool moment)

Post by Squall Reyes Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:49 pm

Hello all. My name is Squalleh, or Squall, or Reyes, or James. (I'm not picky.) Some people here I'm familiar with, and to all those who I am not, hello nice to meet you. Now I will leave you with a Deadpool moment.

Just saying hello (and sharing a Deadpool moment) Deadpool_streetfighter
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Just saying hello (and sharing a Deadpool moment) Empty Re: Just saying hello (and sharing a Deadpool moment)

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:07 pm

Hello, Squall. :] Welcome to FOG! That's cool that you already are familiar with some people here. Enjoy yourself!

LOL omg, that is just insane!

Ohh, I love your signature, by the way. Smile
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Just saying hello (and sharing a Deadpool moment) Empty Re: Just saying hello (and sharing a Deadpool moment)

Post by Gunneh Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:16 pm

Squally! Jamesy! Yay, I've got more friends here!

*clears throat*

Welcome to FoG! Enjoy your stay, you Deadpool wanna be.
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:05 pm

TY Both and I'm sure we can all agree that Kitty deserved it. Very Happy

TY Fate InFamous is a great game, can't wait to see what tweaks they make for the second one.

I am not a wanna be, like Deadpool I have a common sense, and it tingles often in LA. XD
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:22 pm

Infamous definitely is an awesome game. (I beat it as a good guy, and now I'm replaying it as an evil one. Very Happy ) I'm also very much already looking forward to the next one!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:45 pm

Welcome to FoG, Squall.

As I was checking through my email notifications, I noticed your avatar in The End of the World? thread, and I became quite happy. I think Deadpool is amazing. I hadn't realized that Wilson became Deadpool before Wolverine had the adamantium bonded to his skeleton, though. Interesting...

I hope you enjoy yourself here. We're relatively good people, and others seem to make themselves comfortable quite quickly, so perhaps you could do the same.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:23 pm

Indeed Mr. Wilson was indeed in Weapons X with that crazy Canuck. Under the understanding that Styker would cure him of his cancer. And he did.....kinda.....not really....in fact they used their notes on Wolverine to buff up Wilson's healing, aka heal his cancer. Well....it worked...but it also accelerated the cancer, leaving his body a scared tumor ridden shape. This of course made Wilson's mind snap and made him the fun loving mercenary we all know and love today. (Btw this is comic book Wilson, not movie Wilson.)
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:51 pm

Ah. I see. Well, I've only ever seen Deadpool in the movie with the exception of the few comic book pictures my lover sent me on the Net. Deadpool is his favorite character. He and I saw the movie together- he wanted to see it for Deadpool, and I wanted to see it for Gambit.

Anyway, he told me a lot about Deadpool, so all of my information comes from him. I knew that Stryker screwed him over, and all of the tests he had to endure left him scarred and whatnot. I just always thought that they bonded the adamantium to Wolverine's bones before Deadpool became disfigured because I thought that was how they obtained information on the healing factor. However, in the Deadpool moment you shared, Wolverine's claws are still bone. =3

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:11 pm

Hm....Wow you know what I just noticed they were bones. Weird.....*rubs chin* this could be from that short time Logan didn't have the metal. Cause....well Magneto got tired of Wolverines presence and decided to rip all the metal from his bone and through is skin, probably just because he's freaking Magneto. (Yes it did happen and yes, even though it is a comic it looked f***ing painful.) I just happen to know that thanks to the wonder of Wiki! Wiki wiki your so fun! Very Happy With that here another Deadpool moment!Just saying hello (and sharing a Deadpool moment) 546533-deadpool29p14_super
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:43 pm

Oooh. I didn't know about that. That's a good point. How did he get the adamantium on his bones again after Magneto decided to be a jerk?

Bwahahah! I love Deadpool. I can't say it enough.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:48 pm

O.O.....you know what. I don't know how...they probably did the comic book thing of "bam I'm back!" "But you're dead!" "That's what I wanted you to think!" lol Marvel and DC can such cop outs I swear. But yes Magneto was very much a jerk, so much a jerk that Prof. X shut off his mind...like a light switch, just click and he was gone.
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:09 pm

You mean they ret-conned it. I hate when they do that.

I think I remember Xavier doing that when I read through is Wiki page. He was kind of a dick, too, sometimes, but I can't help but to love him. Xavier, Beast, and Gambit are my favorites, but when I was little Storm was my favorite because she was beautiful and she could fly. Children have such simple ideas of favoritism. I did at any rate.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:20 pm

lol I think everyone hates it when they do that. Like it would kill them to make something up, even if its wholly unbelievable we'd at least try. It is comics after all. My personal favorite X men are Gambit and Cyclops. Storm being one of my favorite woman X men because she's such a strong leader. Very Happy My favorite Marvel characters though are Captain America (RIP), Deadpool, and Gambit. Very Happy
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:34 pm

See... As a child, I rationalized that Storm was beautiful and could fly, so she should be my favorite, but I've always been drawn to strong female characters. It just so happens that many of them are beautiful and some can fly. I mean... Rogue was beautiful, and she could fly, but she wasn't as strong as Storm. The same thing with Jean Grey. ((I'm referring to the old cartoon that I used to watch with my brother if you haven't already guessed.))

I haven't read any of the comic books, and it's sad, but I know a lot about the X-Men because I retain information really well when I want to. ^^_^^;;

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:37 pm

Oh the TV show was awesome! I miss it. It of course was my childhood ritual to watch it after school. lmao Rouge was my 10 year old crush. hahahah But seriously I thought all the characters on that show were the best things ever. I still compare the movies to the show. lol The Dark Phoenix saga was beyond epic.
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:46 pm

OMG! I know! I don't remember if the show did the same stupid thing that the movies did where they're like, "Yeah! Jean had it in her the whole time! She didn't get it from touching a crystal that housed an entity that inhabited her body!" I just remember that I loved The Dark Phoenix almost as much as I loved Storm. I think I always sort of viewed Jean Grey as weak, and when she became the Dark Phoenix, she suddenly had all of this strength and power to which I was attracted.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:00 am

Hmmm If I remember correctly they kinda combined the two where she was almost all powerful as a child but Prof. X helped her control it, but then the Phoenix got in her and then everything went to hell. lol In either case it was an awesome saga. I miss the old Marvel shows, Spider man and X men. Even Spidermans show was awesome.
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:11 am

I agree. I used to watch both with my older brother, but I always loved X-Men the most.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:02 am

Genius, absolutely genius! Razz

Welcome to the community Squalleh!

Our first resident super-'hero'! *squee*
Tempest
Tempest
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Igraine Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:12 am

Welcome to FOG Squall! Made fresh for you

OH! But the goldfish shaped ones? Gotta save those for Kathryn... Wink
Igraine
Igraine
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:06 pm

*stands on the sky scrapper with cape floating in the wind, because that would be the Deadpool thing to do*

Thank you two for the welcome. Very Happy And.....cookies! *jumps from the building to the cookies below* uh oh....my common sense is tingling.

Last edited by Squall Reyes on Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:45 pm

Deadpool doesn't wear a cap or a cape for that matter. hahah

:: giggles ::

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:28 pm

Gahhh damn you morning drowsiness! *edits* My mortal enemy morning has won yet another battle. Revenge will be mine. :-p
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:37 pm

hahah

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:01 pm

So, I just found out Deadpool dated Siryn! (Well, I just found out there was a Siryn X-Men character, which made me happy. xD) So yes. Look at this picture of them together (scroll down):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siryn
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:12 pm

Indeed they were, in probably one of the most.....interesting relationships in the history of comics. Though Deadpool's sanity has been even more faulty than usual lately and apparently Black Widow is interested in him as well. Maybe....in his mind.....

Just saying hello (and sharing a Deadpool moment) Prv2302_pg4
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:16 pm

Haha really? I should read more about them then. Very Happy
Lol that's funny.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:22 pm

It's looks like a perfect couple. He being the scared, slightly insane(putting it lightly) mercenary. Her being a sexy sassy ex KGB spy mercenary currently under the employment of Norman Osborn. Yep I couldn't imagine a better couple. XD
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaislynn Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:33 am

Velcommen Sqvall

*hands cookie* enjoy
Kaislynn
Kaislynn
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:39 pm

Whoa, you're almost as awesome as me! The difference is, I quote XKCD.
Fluff
Fluff
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

http://z9.invisionfree.com/the_temple_of_kraden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down