FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinking of a roleplay idea to start, any takers?

Go down

Thinking of a roleplay idea to start, any takers? Empty Thinking of a roleplay idea to start, any takers?

Post by Aiswari Cara Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:35 am

I thought of two ideas the other day, before I started work on my novel, and I think they're pretty worthy of a good rp. If anyone agrees about either topic, or has any input to add, please either pm or post.

Fantasy
A group of five set out, meeing after a prophetic dream that summons them to Auroch. Deep within the earth, an evil demon is being born formed from the congregated darkness of the world above. In two weeks it will be born a destructive force. Will the heros make it to the site before it is born, or will they have to fight a beast bent on the world's death?

Sci-Fi
It's year 2259, and Earth has become a holy empire of the univers, but the worlds about are filled with dark beings bent on total destruction and greed. A massive army is formed headed by Seven people representing the command of each continent. Each person holds a force at their fingertips, meant to lay siege upon evil plantes who's forces are congregating as well. Seven people would be needed or more. This would take a lot of time to prepare. Have to think of the planets or find a suitable series to use.
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down