FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purplez here!

+3
Silvan Arrow
Lord Revan
Purplez
7 posters

Go down

Purplez here! Empty Purplez here!

Post by Purplez Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:43 pm

Hello there~!!!!!!!! My name is Purplez! I'm not new to rping, so I know what the rules are, what not to do, and how to start an rp of my own. I hope I'll have fun rping here!
Purplez
Purplez
Mist
Mist

Female

http://worldofcolours.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Purplez here! Empty Re: Purplez here!

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:51 pm

Welcome to the boards, Purplez! Others from the welcoming department will be here shortly to offer links and guidelines. Perhaps you should tell us more about yourself though? What sort of role-plays do you like?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Revan Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:15 pm

Welcome to FoG, Purplez! It is good you found us since you do love RP'ing, as most of our members do as well. Like Silvone said, why don't you tell us more about yourself.

My name is Marc and I am your friendly OOC Moderator. If you have any questions or need help feel free to contact myself or any of the other staff here and we will be happy to assist you.

Enjoy your stay!
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:29 pm

Welcome to FoG, Purplez! Wait...don't tell me. Your favorite color is...red! No, blue! Or how about...purple! Yes, that is my final answer! You're definitely in the right place for some good role-playing with fellow literate folks! We would definitely love to hear more about you, like maybe favorite books, movies, hobbies, etc.

I'm SilvanArrow, one of your friendly Global Moderators and resident science nerd, so if you have any questions about FoG or the ways of science, please ask! Enjoy your stay!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:59 am

Ok, thank you all for welcoming me. ^-^ To start off, I love anime, mostly the thrillers or romance, I love to draw, read and write{duh}. My favorite movie at the time is To Save a Life. My favorite books, are the Dream House Kings Series and The Mediator Series. I'm a little stubborn, shown mostly threw some of my character as you may see, I'm very anti-social in the real world and I escape reality threw role-plays, watching anime, or writing stories on another site.
Hows that for knowing more about me?
Purplez
Purplez
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Revan Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:02 am

That is good. We like to get to know our fellow members here. I am not much into Anime, but I have friends who really enjoy it. I always wish I was able to draw, but even my stick figures come out squiggly. If you spend time here, you will probably find out that I love Star Wars (If you can't tell from my Avatar). I also have a slight obsession with the TV Show Lost.

I usually escape reality by reading. FoG is a great place though to escape reality through role-plays.
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:47 am

Allo Purplez! And welcome to FoG!

You like anime, huh? Well, there used to be a couple anime RP's up here... but not anymore, so I guess it is up to you to start one up again!
I look forward to seeing you on the boards and, for sure, RP'ing with you. Very Happy

- Dax, the priestly preisting priest.... who priests cheers
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:44 pm

Welcome to FoG, Purplez!

You've definitely come to the right place if you want to escape reality through role-playing!

I'm Kathryn, and I'm one of FoG's friendly moderators. If you want advice, have questions, or have concerns, you can definitely come to me ((or any of our other lovely moderators)).

I like anime, too! Admittedly, I haven't seen nearly as much as I would like to have seen, but my love is slowly introducing me to more and more. Have you ever seen Romeo x Juliet? The artwork in it is extremely beautiful, and it's definitely a romance geared anime show. You may like it.

What specific anime shows do you like?

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay!

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:36 pm

Greetings, Purplez!

Purplez here! Welcom10

Welcome to Footsteps of Ghosts!

Check out our rules, etiquette and "What is FOG?" sections.

If you want to discover our newest features or share feedback about the site, stop by the news and announcements area. If you have any trouble using the forum itself, try the FAQ.

If you have any questions, our staff will be more than happy to assist you.

We also have a chat room if you would like to talk to our members now.

Take a moment to browse our forums and perhaps find a role-play to your liking, a place to receive input on your works of literature or simply to converse with people of similar interests.

I hope you find a role-play to your liking here!
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:26 pm

Thank you all for making me welcome. ^-^
Purplez
Purplez
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:44 pm

Yay for anime! I'm not exactly an anime-crazed cosplaying squeee fanboy (of awesomeness), but I do love me some anime from time to time. ^_^ And I do the ^_^ and the ^^ and the n_n.

I've seen all of Rurouni Kenshin, some InuYasha, tons of Naruto, and some outrageously hilarious Ouran High School Host Club. Laughing Among other things, of course. There's always Studio Ghibli. Castle in the Sky is a huge favorite of mine. ^_^

I've actually started watching Avatar: The Last Airbender, since it's on Netflix. (So Kathryn, we might soon be buddies! xD)

Welcome to the FOG, Purplez! cheers
I hope you enjoy your time here! Very Happy
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:46 pm

Thank you and I go by either Katie or Purplez please. ^-^ Avatar: The Last Airbender is a HUGE favorite of mine. I re-watched the entire season with my sister and she wants to name her future kids after Zuko and Katara. I've watched too many animes too name them all but if you want some intell on REALLY awesome ones, pm me. ^-^
Purplez
Purplez
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: