FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ey' By's and Gal's

+3
Kalon Ordona II
Kathryn Lacey
Viva Discordia
7 posters

Go down

Ey' By's and Gal's  Empty Ey' By's and Gal's

Post by Viva Discordia Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:42 pm

To start this right off, the name is Jay, But you can call me Viva, Tibs, Devilish or Any of my other Screennames that I use on other sites.

Well what else to say?

I'm Canadian, Specifically Albertan but my personality has tinges of Newfoundlander in there, seeing as how I was raised by Newfie parents, or rather, parent. Most of my mother's family is dead, or I've never met them, and I've met a lot of my father's side. So if you ever actually get to hear me talk, you'll hear me say things like "Yes by" "No by" "Wha thuh hell're you talkin bout?"

No, I do not say "Aboot" and any jokes there in will bring about my wrath like a thousand fiery angels descending upon a city of unjust sodomites!

Did I mention I'm /not/ religious? Well, Technically speaking i'm Agnostic. Though some of my roleplaying characters having a distinctly religious feel. Like Tayua, who is the Time Paradox Devil (Don't ask, Long fucking story)

And I appear to be blanking the hell out so I'm gonna post this before my computer dies or something.

Viva Discordia
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Ey' By's and Gal's  Empty Re: Ey' By's and Gal's

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:07 pm

Welcome to FoG, Jay!

You seem like an interesting person. ((Also, I have family who live in Minnesota, and they say something between "about" and "aboot." It's not just "aboot." It makes me think of a Scott saying "out.")) Anyway, no jokes about that will come from me.

Anyway, my name is Kathryn. I'm sort of like the adviser/counselor of FoG, so if you want advice, I can help you. If you have any questions or concerns, you can come to me or to any of the other staff members.

I hope you enjoy your stay!

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:16 pm

Welcome to the FOG!

What sort of role-plays do you like?
Have you been on many other RP sites? Sounds like you're pretty experienced. Wink
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Revan Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:44 am

Welcome to FoG, Viva! We are always happy to have a seasoned role-player join us here!

My name is Marc and I am an OOC Mod. If you have any questions feel free to contact myself or any of the other staff members, we would be happy to help.

Enjoy your stay!
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:51 am

ALBERTAN FIST BUMP!

Welcome, Canadian comrade! Seek me out for Aboot-less aid, should you ever need it, and enjoy your stay!
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:21 pm

Welcome to FoG, Viva! You're in good company here, as we have quite a few members from various parts of Canada (and pretty much around the world!). I am one of the Global Mods, so feel free to ask if you have any questions. Enjoy your stay!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:26 pm

Greetings, Jay!

Ey' By's and Gal's  Welcom10

Welcome to Footsteps of Ghosts!

Check out our rules, etiquette and "What is FOG?" sections.

If you want to discover our newest features or share feedback about the site, stop by the news and announcements area. If you have any trouble using the forum itself, try the FAQ.

If you have any questions, our staff will be more than happy to assist you.

We also have a chat room if you would like to talk to our members now.

Take a moment to browse our forums and perhaps find a role-play to your liking, a place to receive input on your works of literature or simply to converse with people of similar interests.

I am a bit late, but welcome!
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: