FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trapped inside the Looking Glass

Go down

Trapped inside the Looking Glass Empty Trapped inside the Looking Glass

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:40 pm

So, I was considering leaving FOG for a while, get my head clear and see if I can interest myself into a different sort of roleplay. I admit, I can't leave FOG. It's my home, my escape.. even if I can't ruddy get interest or find something to join. So.... here goes nothing with my newest idea, courtesy of Night at the Museum.

------

"Things haven't been going right for me lately. I keep having these dreams, no, nightmares, of being trapped. I don't know where I am, and it scares me. Each night it's the same dream, and I can never escape. What's wrong with me?"

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the Smithsonian, a collection of various museums in which you will all get a chance to visit. If you'll follow me..."

Well, there you have it. One of the lamest introductions to a roleplay...ever.

That won't be the rest of it, I assure you, but this idea has been jumping around in my head for a few days now and I'm pretty sure I have it settled inside of my brain.

If you've seen Night at the Museum one and two, and you liked them, then this is the roleplay for you. I know the title is deceiving, but I like to mix things up a bit. So what I am trying to get at is the main idea of this roleplay...

You all know that the tablet is the one that brings these inanimate objects to life. Well, what if the tablet went missing? Instead, the only way to experience this fantastic world is to look at it in a different way. That's where the mysterious mirror comes in. At a glance, it seems like your ordinary household mirror. You are quite mistaken.

I'll try not to spoil too much for you.. but lets just say this girl named "Lilian" gets trapped inside said mirror. If you were here, wouldn't you try everything to get out? Especially since the exhibit you were just looking at came to life and scared the HolyBatman out of you.

She isn't the only one. Some cope with the fact that they can never escape, and try to survive in this new world. Others are driven mad by the fact that they are trapped for life. Lilian is determined to escape, even if she falls in love on the way.

So! With that being said, I'll be taking the role of Lilian. You lot can either pick someone from the movies, like Amelia Earhart, or one of the trapped souls. I don't want this to explode into a roleplay where there's a crapton of people, so you can be both an exhibit character AND a survivor if you want.

Back to top Go down

Trapped inside the Looking Glass Empty Re: Trapped inside the Looking Glass

Post by DreameMisakiCullen Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:59 am

I know this is kinda late, but I'm interested. Could I have a exhibit character?

DreameMisakiCullen
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down