FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

inFAMOUS 2

3 posters

Go down

inFAMOUS 2 Empty inFAMOUS 2

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:21 pm

inFAMOUS 2 is coming out tomorrow!

inFAMOUS 2 Infamous-2-20110518023236731_640w

I'm really excited, though I won't be able to buy it till next weekend at the earliest. Thankfully, I have it preordered.

The first one was probably my favorite game to date. I beat it three separate times (good, evil, then good again), so I'm really looking forward to the second one. I like that you're going to have an NPC character (Kuo if you're good, Nix if you're evil) now helping you out as you progress through the game. That should be interesting. It'll also be cool to use weapons this time around which you can infuse with your abilities.

Is anyone else a fan of this game series? What route do you think you'll take -- good or evil? I'm always good, though I do like to go back and experience the game from the evil perspective, though I usually feel bad doing so lol.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

inFAMOUS 2 Empty Re: inFAMOUS 2

Post by Squall Reyes Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:42 pm

Haha. I'm the with you there Fate. Though I tend to just do what I feel is right. Which in Infamous case is usually the good path. I feel weird going against my choices. But I will be picking this up tomorrow no doubt. I'm a little wary that it'll be too similar to the first, but everything I've seen and read about this has me pretty confident.
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:30 pm

I think that's probably somewhat reflective of our personalities. Although there are some people who have no problem letting loose in a video game and doing evil deeds, even though they wouldn't do in real life.

I'm hoping that this second one will be a great addition to the series. Smile I definitely have my hopes up. Without revealing anything specific, let me know how you like it! I'm going to be picking up the Hero Edition this weekend, but won't get to play it till I get back to my condo on Tuesday/a week from today.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:09 pm

So, I haven't actually... personally played inFamous, but I watched the whole thing being played as good by my boyfriend, so I know all about it. I just don't think my video game skill level is up to the task of playing it yet. However, when it is, I'm going to play through it as evil - not because I think it's better but because I haven't experienced it yet.

He picked up inFamous 2 the day it came out ((he'd also preordered it)), but I don't think he got the different kinds of weapons thing. I think he got other things. He's playing it as good this time, and I won't watch the evil when he plays through it because I want to do that.

I will say that he's playing it on Medium difficulty, and it seems pretty freaking hard. There are times when it can be pretty unforgiving if you make one little mistake unlike the first one.

The new abilities in it so far are really badass!

Oh, I just have to say this one thing. It's not a spoiler. It's a comment on the environment. There's a store in the game ((just one you see, not one you enter or anything)) called Red Ring Electronics. I find that to be a hilarious hit at X-Box which I don't really like anyway.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down