FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Suppose This Should Be Said First

+2
Fate Flyer
Gunneh
6 posters

Go down

I Suppose This Should Be Said First Empty I Suppose This Should Be Said First

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:02 pm

Well, I doubt I will post much on this forum, but I would like to announce my frequenting of it.

I am Sensar, as far as any of you know, and probably will ever know. I have come here from the darkness of A.W.R. to occasionally poke around and make the sarcastic comment.

WARNING: I can easily come across as an asshole. If you see as such, you are probably right. I sort of am. Vader

Damn, there is a lot of smilies here...

Anywho, I am a disciple of mainly fantasy roleplay.

You may all now bow to me as your Supreme Overlord. affraid

Back to top Go down

I Suppose This Should Be Said First Empty Re: I Suppose This Should Be Said First

Post by Gunneh Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:14 pm

Mother said I should never bow to strangers...or Supreme Overlords. You fit that bill twice over, my good man. Anywho, welcome to FoG! Please be sure to wipe your feet before you come in: I just cleaned the carpets and they're all nice and white and pretty.
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

I Suppose This Should Be Said First Empty Re: I Suppose This Should Be Said First

Post by Fate Flyer Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:20 pm

Hey Sensar. Well, it's good to meet you nonetheless. Smile

I noticed your avatar was way bigger than our board is supposed to allow. I'm not sure how they happened, but it was going off the page. I resized it down to our limits for you though (which is 150x200).

Have a good stay!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Igraine Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:25 pm

*waves* Hello, Sensar - I wouldn't be surprised if you found one or two things to enjoy about this place, and the people here. ; ) And welcome!
Igraine
Igraine
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:22 pm

Welcome to the community, whether or not you'll be much active! Very Happy

If you have any questions feel free to address myself or another member of the staff!
Tempest
Tempest
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:44 pm

Hello, Sensar. I won't be doing any bowing today, but I hope you enjoy your self-limited time on this board. We have plenty of sarcastic commentators, so I'm sure you'll have fun together.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:56 am

Hai there. I'm your eviler twin brother. I not only come across as an asshole, I am an asshole. I just hide it behind a mask of cuteness.

Like this.

That there's Gunneh: he's sort of a douchebag but if you ignore him long enough he goes away. After that is Fate: she's the MOM, 'nuff said. Then there's Iggy: she keeps me and cuddles me and feeds me, which is awesome 'cause she makes catfish. Iggy! Make me some catfish! :3 *huggles* That's Tempest: he's all old and mature and stuff. If you ever need any oldness or maturity, he's the guy to go to. Right above me is Kathryn: she's my weird big sister who likes to touch my butt. I don't get it either.

Now, before I go, let's get something straight: I AM BY FAR A BIGGER ASSHOLE THAN YOU. Just remember who's the top dog here and we'll get along just fine. And hey, Fantasy's my big thing too. Awesome.
Fluff
Fluff
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

http://z9.invisionfree.com/the_temple_of_kraden

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:31 pm

:: pats Fluffy's head :: Don't mind him. He just loves to play-pretend.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:34 pm

He plays a blood elf.

Just throwing that out there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:08 pm

WAT

TEH BLOOD ELF

WHAR
Fluff
Fluff
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

http://z9.invisionfree.com/the_temple_of_kraden

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:14 pm

I Suppose This Should Be Said First Rouge

Also know by his stage name, Sensar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Igraine Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:20 pm

Come and get it, Fluffy!

Oh now, big fat admission time! I also RP blood elves (male and female)...

... and draenei, humans, orcs, gnomes (yes, but just once! Wait, twice... o.O ), dwarves, trolls and *ahem* Well, we could do this for a while.

Anyhooooooo... *pats Sensar* s'ok, I won't judge you! hehehe
Igraine
Igraine
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:56 pm

Schro, I will get my revenge.

I do not RP as a blood elf, and my paladin from BC is quickly falling away to my undead mage...

Damnit, the fools who gave blood elves such a bad rep...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down