FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could have any superpower, what would it be & why?

+4
The Melancholy Spirit
Sighlent
Bird of Hermes
Fate Flyer
8 posters

Go down

If you could have any superpower, what would it be & why? Empty If you could have any superpower, what would it be & why?

Post by Fate Flyer Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:57 pm

I would chose telekinesis.

Most people just think telekinesis is simply picking up something with your mind and moving it around, but telekinesis is only as limited as your imagination. Not only can you move anything you want, but you could also move yourself, and therefore fly. You could also separate every tiny particle in a living being and turn them to nothing but dust (if you were evil, ie. Jean Grey/The Phoenix). You could use anything around you as an instant shield or a weapon. You could even stop bullets from moving or take control of another person's body and have them do whatever you want. There are so many possibilities with telekinesis.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

If you could have any superpower, what would it be & why? Empty Re: If you could have any superpower, what would it be & why?

Post by Bird of Hermes Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:43 pm

Flight. I know it is kind of simple as far as superpowers go. I would definitely go for wings. More Angel than Superman.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

If you could have any superpower, what would it be & why? Empty Re: If you could have any superpower, what would it be & why?

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:47 pm

The power..... to move you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:42 pm

Telepathy. As much as anyone would rather NOT hear what everyone else is thinking...I would want to. I don't like not knowing what other people are thinking.
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:02 pm

I mostly just don't want other people hearing what I am thinking... ~glares at Sigh~

I can't think of any superpower out there I'd really bother with wanting... so I'd have to go with some form of superpower that revolved around music. I doubt I have to mention why to anyone here. Very Happy
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:50 pm

Reality manipulation. In truth reality manipulation is limitless as it allows for anything. Want to teleport, merely focus and it would happen, want to summon something that doesn't exist? Go ahead because you create it from your thoughts. Want more powers? simply envision yourself having them and you will. Reality manipulation is a fun and incredibly versatile power to have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyonesse Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:59 pm

Shapeshifting. I would love to be able to slip into all sorts of different skins, walk around as a celebrity for a few days then blend into the background anywhere. Especially a shapeshifting ability that would allow me to shapeshift into animals.
Lyonesse
Lyonesse
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:51 pm

I would love to have some insane martial arts skills, and perhaps if I had thought of that when I was really little I might have actually achieved it...as of now though, with my fragile body, it would have to be granted to me via superpower Very Happy
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:15 pm

Superhuman intelligence

Or Innate capability - Ability to naturally have skills and/or knowledge typically earned through learning
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:48 pm

The Force xD

No wait... the complete Triforce! xD
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum