FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A brief reprieve

2 posters

Go down

A brief reprieve Empty A brief reprieve

Post by Chainlinc3 Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:57 pm

Hey guys!

So, as some of you may be aware, many things are coming to a head for me right now. First off, I'm having a wee spot of trouble (read: THE SKY IS RAINING FIRE) with my schoolwork, which needs to be sorted out before I feel good committing any sort of time to my RP work. Then Kingmaker swung around and told me that my roleplaying "homeland" so to speak has become stagnate, so much so that our fearless leader got de-modded. Anyway, I have a lot of good friends over there, and even more good memories, so any time I get to roleplay will probably be dedicated to my one-man charge at reviving the place... I'm not getting my hopes too far up yet, but I revived the place before with one of my all-time favorite story arcs, so, I suppose it's not completely hopeless. Anyway, I just wanted to give some explanation for the slowness on my RPing recently, and also say that with me reviving the other forums, I'll probably be almost completely inactive post-wise for a week or, maybe, two once I get my post done for Baker's RP (I forget the name... Land of Lucid Dreams I think?). I'll still be on the IRC while I'm doing homework and that, and I'll probably be keeping tabs on threads I'm in as well as new interest checks.

On another note, if anyone's interested in helping me revive the School of Battle (or just wants to see where Crazyhobo, Kingmaker, and I all hail from), I posted a thread about it in the "Links to Click" section. Check it out... Please?

Anyway, wish me luck, and sorry for the delay on my posts!
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

A brief reprieve Empty Re: A brief reprieve

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:30 am

Duly noted. Smile Good luck on reviving the other place! Very Happy
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:36 am

And now I return, full of scrumptious fun and games!

My absence was a weeee bit prolonged by... well, all sorts of good stuff that I won't bore you with. Point is, I'm back. Heya!
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum