FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am I to wonder if this is the Last Goodbye?

+2
Kalon Ordona II
Loki
6 posters

Go down

Am I to wonder if this is the Last Goodbye?  Empty Am I to wonder if this is the Last Goodbye?

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:29 pm

On my blog, you may figure what has happened. As I do not wish to really go back over it. But I will for those that are typically as lazy as I.

My little sister, who I cherish and Rose myself (With help) due to the lack of real parents (Lawyers blow). Has passed away at the age of 14 and 1/2. It was 2 nights ago. Now I was in Boston, my mother was out doing her job, and my father was sleeping. As he retired from being a Lawyer to take care of my younger sister while I was gone.

Around 2am, I suppose she decided to get a drink of water, slipped on the dog bowl and her head hit the side of the kitchen table- The very corner. Which for some dumb reason instead of rounding, it has an edge. It cut open her head, and she lie on the ground. Bleeding. It wasn't until around 9am that she was found, and was dead.

I broke my dads nose. And I refuse to speak to them. Im currently at home, but leaving tomorrow to go back to Boston. I have been trying to forget it all, but we all know- Thats impossible. I cannot explain the state im in. But its far worse than any I have been. I am with people who love me, and are keeping a very close eye to what I am doing. And taking care of me. So here I am. Saying what could be my last goodbye, but hopefully not. (most Likely not.)

I will be back on fog, the moment I am stable. Thanks for helping me, and being my friends. And sorry to those who I planned to roleplay with. My life has never been as perfect as I want it to be. But we learn to get back up, and keep running. I will not cry over her death too long, as I know she'd find that stupid of me.

Au revoir.

Email me if you for some reason want to keep contact - Nickd1914@yahoo.com
I'll reply sooner or later.

Back to top Go down

Am I to wonder if this is the Last Goodbye?  Empty Re: Am I to wonder if this is the Last Goodbye?

Post by Loki Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:17 pm

Take care, Riekon, we'll miss you in your absence. We're here for you if you ever need somebody else to confide in or simply something to distract yourself for a bit.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Am I to wonder if this is the Last Goodbye?  Empty Re: Am I to wonder if this is the Last Goodbye?

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:18 pm

What Loki said.

And remember, never give up, no matter what.
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:12 pm

Oh my gosh...

Reikon, words cannot even express how sorry I am for you. That is a horrible freak accident, and it's awful that you had to lose your little sister that way. I can't even begin to understand what you must be going through, but I certainly can understand you taking a break from FOG. Please do, and please take all the time you need. This is a difficult time for you and your family, and I hope that you can maybe sort things out with your dad too. Again, I am so, so very sorry to hear about this. Please take care.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:39 am

A tragedy has befallen you, but I hope this is not your last goodbye, for that would mean that you were not able to return to the things that you love. I hope that, with time and hopefully loved ones, you can learn to live with the grief. I wish you the best.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm

"Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses
your understanding.

Even as the stone of the fruit must break, that its
heart may stand in the sun, so must you know pain.

And could you keep your heart in wonder at the
daily miracles of your life, your pain would not seem
less wondrous than your joy;

And you would accept the seasons of your heart,
even as you have always accepted the seasons that
pass over your fields.

And you would watch with serenity through the
winters of your grief.

Much of your pain is self-chosen.

It is the bitter potion by which the physician within
you heals your sick self.

Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy
in silence and tranquillity:

For his hand, though heavy and hard, is guided by
the tender hand of the Unseen,

And the cup he brings, though it burn your lips, has
been fashioned of the clay which the Potter has
moistened with His own sacred tears."

- Kahlil Gibran

I am deeply saddened by your loss, Reikon, and I hope that this quote helps bring you some resolve in this time of turmoil. Sad as it may be, pain is a thing that no person must go through life without knowing: Pain shakes us to our very core, awakens us from the slumber of the delusional happiness that is forced upon us every day and leaves us tattered and in pieces.

What separates the people in this world is if they decide to remain in those ragged pieces or if they decide to stitch themselves back together and use that pain to build up to something greater than what they were.

Regardless, I am deeply sorry for your loss and I want you to know that I am here in case you need to speak with anyone. You're in all of our thoughts, Rei.

Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:49 pm

RIE RIE!!!! :<

*huggles his post tightly*

>3< mou~

....mm.. D: I don't really know what to say.. but the feeling that you feel is the same with me, especially whenever I look at my own brother.

:< mmm.. Rie Rie I really really wish you the best. >3<;;

*goes off to email him!*

*^*
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:24 pm

I'm deeply sorry for your loss, Rie. I hope the people in Boston will take good care of you. Let yourself grieve, there is no good reason to keep it all in.

While you will never forget her, or your pain, you'll learn to live with it and will be able to laugh at the happy memories.

It may seem strange to say, but I hope you find your laughter and smile again. Just because you're grieving you should find some light points in life.

I wish the best for you, and if you ever need someone to talk to...just make contact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum