FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gives Me Hope

3 posters

Go down

Gives Me Hope Empty Gives Me Hope

Post by Sighlent Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:31 pm

I have had several friends who have been telling me to check this site out and at first I didn't understand why. But after spending about 2 hours going through and reading what all is posted on here, and after everything I've been through during these past few months with Jimmy being gone and then my grandmother dying, it makes me think on how the friendships I've made here on FOG truly give me hope. So thank you for being who you are, and thank you for being my friends! I love you all. And I hope that this site inspires you in the same ways that it did me and then some. Date

Gives Me Hope
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Gives Me Hope Empty Re: Gives Me Hope

Post by xraineyesx Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:30 pm

Sigh, that site made me cry once. It's so inspiring and uplifting to see that good things happen and not everyone is a terrible person. All you ever hear about is the bad news, but Gives Me Hope just portrays all the good. It's so wonderful, isn't it?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:41 pm

That's such an amazing site, Sighlent. Thank you so much for sharing it. I also found the link to LoveGivesMeHope, and it's just as uplifting. And I want to echo your words: FOG people, thank you for being the awesome, funny, quirky, and slightly crazy people that you are and for proving that it's possible to have good friends through a forum. You all rock! Hug
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down