FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin OOC ~ An Ether-Dagger Combo

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sin OOC ~ An Ether-Dagger Combo - Page 2 Empty Re: Sin OOC ~ An Ether-Dagger Combo

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:15 am

I hope everything is good with you. I haven't heard/read from you for a while. Smile Just wanted to check.

Back to top Go down

Sin OOC ~ An Ether-Dagger Combo - Page 2 Empty Re: Sin OOC ~ An Ether-Dagger Combo

Post by Ethereal Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:16 am

It's fine, just a bit busy. I'll have a post up soon. Wink
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:26 pm

Hey ho! I just wanted to check in and see how you are. I'd rather not see this one on one die. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:07 pm

Hiya! Saw your post. I'll post after the weekend, too much to do at the moment to focus enough to make a good post, but I already have some ideas. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:20 am

It's really fine, I'm suffering from major time constraints myself Smile
Chill and take it easy. Razz
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:31 am

Thank you. Not only am I organizing my stuff, I have a lot of schoolwork deadlines too, on top of that. Silly school Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:54 am

Come to think of it, school does have those Razz I could remember my good old days back in college and laugh at myself trying to catch those deadlines.
I'm usually a laid back person and it's hard for me to do things quickly. Very Happy
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:29 am

Sorry I haven't posted yet. I let myself get caught up in a lot of other stuff these last few weeks, but I'll post in the next few days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:48 pm

Sounds perfectly fine, I just started working again and I'm pretty tied up with stuff. However, I am looking forward to your post. Very Happy
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2