FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Myth; Red and Rie OCC

Go down

Myth; Red and Rie OCC Empty Myth; Red and Rie OCC

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:46 pm

So, Here you go. Needy little thing ;P

So the idea so far is:

We are in mid 20's, living with our "powers" so we like to call it, not really knowing the true name. And Some how we meet up, and Im thinking about having a god who was banished to earth here to help us. Either I can just play him instead of a demi god. But anyways, we'll get there. We're both demi gods, who is a phophesied to go a against the gods and their terrible doings. (I'll come up with ideas for that later, what they've done. So far its a work in progress) And...yeah.

We can I suppose, use our powers and if it calls for a weapon we can "summon" weapons. Etc etc.
Yeah, sounds like a hunk of junk, but i'll revise.. over and over and over and over.

Back to top Go down

Myth; Red and Rie OCC Empty Re: Myth; Red and Rie OCC

Post by thecolorisred Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:27 am

just clarifying - does this only extend to Greek mythology? Or can Egyptian mythology or what not be included?
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:27 am

Any mythology you choose Red! Smile
Greek was just an example

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:29 am

So, last question before I write everything. Modern day or some other time?

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:43 pm

EDITING THE PLOT:

So basically, the final plot we agreed on in chat goes like this. This 1x1 RP will be a PvP between me and you, evil versus good. I control two characters, one being the antagonist and the other the aide to the protagonist and possible romantic interest. Rie, you'll be controlling the protagonist as agreed, and you'll basically kick my butt - and kill me, if you decide to do so.

So motive for killing the world: my character just wants to start over, brand new world, except that humans are lesser beings, meaning they're basically animals with natural instincts - no morals, no higher level of thinking - all to protect Gaea, which is my character's mother. Sister, being the aide, still believes in humans (as usual) but cant stop her brother from his rampage - so she goes to your charrie Rie - and then I leave it up to you as to how to woo her, how to come up with a plan to defeat me.

Very Happy THERE. STANDARDS SET. NOW CS.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Estimated Age:
Appearance: [pic/description]
Origins: [how you came to be, who are your parents, etc.]
Powers: [Include weaknesses please!]

*Personality is not added as it will be covered in the RP.

Last edited by thecolorisred on Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:14 pm

Name: Kurt Williams
Estimated Age: 23
Appearance: Since this picture shows Kurt with his eyes closed, let me take the liberty and say he has green eyes; his height will be around 5"10.

Name: Kelsey Williams
Estimated Age: 19
Appearance: Obviously with more modern clothing, and stands about 5"2.

Combined Origins: Having Gaea as their mother but a human for their father, Kurt and Kelsey are predisposed to have a longer lifespan than normal humans; they also . They age a lot slower than normal humans, hence they still manage to retain their younger attributes. That said, Kurt was born just when the armistice of WW1 began (1918), and Kelsey was born in 1934 - 5 years before WW2 erupted. Their father, an American businessman who was 30 during WW1, making him 46 during WW2. He passed away shortly after WW2 was over, the two wars and the Great Depression taking a toll on his health. Likewise, Gaea was deeply sickened over the global crisis, and continues to deteriorate to this day. While Kurt respects his father for being compassionate towards his mother during their times of hardship, he still bears a grudge against humanity for the continued abuse of his mother. He believes that eliminating humans from this world will make his mother healthier. Kelsey on the other hand also wishes to make her mother healthier but with the help of humans.

Powers: Aside from their longevity, Kurt and Kelsey possess the power to summon natural calamities whenever they wish. They can only, however, limit it to a particular town/location. They are unable to summon calamities in multiple locations - and their physical presence is needed for the summoning of calamities to work. (i.e. If Kurt wants a flash flood in Japan, he needs to actually be in Japan for it to happen.) Both siblings also feed on oxygen, not needing physical nourishment. For their differences, Kurt is able to wield metals and sand (more destructive powers); however, he is not able to heal himself like his sister and feels fatigued after using his elemental powers for a long period of time. Kelsey is a natural healer, but only able to heal others for a short period of time. She is able to resist poison, although not pollution. Oftentimes, she heals her brother in times of his fatigue, knowing that her brother's body is technically more unstable than hers. Kelsey can also summon animals to her aid - provided their around the vicinity (which is difficult if you're in a bustling city).

*Added Powers to the CS, I think it's best if we lay out their powers so we don't kill each other over the PvP later hahaha. In the powers I also mentioned their weaknesses too - just to be fair. Don't want a villain that's a Gary Stu/Mary Sue.
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:17 pm

Name: Richard London
Appearance: Myth; Red and Rie OCC OlderCorey
Height: 5'8

Origin:
His Father was Ares, God of War. Who secretly had an affair with a human, while with Aphrodite. He although was cursed when Aphrodite found out, he was bound to Earth instead of to work with his father. He began to build a grudge against father, for leaving him on this earth were he doesn't fit in, and what he did to his mother. His mother always pushed peace and always having a way to forgive and never to fight, even though it was what Richard was born to do (Eh, I'll edit this when more comes to mind...)

Powers:
Ability to summon any weapon he can think of and can control fire (Although he must have a source of fire, he cannot create it like his weaponry power) He although can only use his weapon for a certain amount of time before it begins to weaken because he's not as powerful. His fire wielding powers are limited, he cannot keep something a flame, he can only control the fire in his hand, so if he were to light a piece of paper on fire, he no longer has control of the fire on the paper.

So far thats all I really got, for some reason im having issues really thinking, if you have some ideas for me, i'll certainly add them XD

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:24 am

hmm I guess I'll just shoot you questions/ideas/concepts that could possibly help you generate ideas - since I want this to be your idea and not mine.

So, hmm - how do you suppose Richard, Kurt and Kelsey will meet? And what should be the motive of Richard for protecting Earth - if he was "destined" to be a God of War? It'll most definitely give Kurt a reason to annihilate Richard, since he would be a "threat" - oh and how does Kelsey and Richard come to like each other? It can't really be because Kelsey and Richard have the same goal, since she does care about her own brother as well. Very Happy
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:12 am

Oh lord im so sorry, I've been like uber busy Mad

Okay.

Yeah thats a fantastic idea. How about:

My mother and I are moving because she can't seem to keep a relationship with someone in our old town and she wants to get away- shes stressed and what not, so we happened to pick a random location and it was.. right next door? Or something less predictable: we moved to that city, and I got a job a bakery that Kelsey loved? Or she worked at?
I just think- I meet her, she invites me over, there I meet Kurt and get in the nasty mess?

Richard hates his father and hates the thought of becoming The God of War so he wants to stop it, he wants to be human, but realized he has no choice, there for he'll use his powers against his father and protect humans.

Like earlier, they met each other first, came to like each other because shes different? Im not sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:46 pm

First person or third person?

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:00 pm

Third person please. XD

Alright, and just to have a reminder, we agreed on these things:

1. Richard and mom - new people in town
2. Richard meets Kelsey in a bakeshop (co-workers)
3. Richard realizes Kelsey is a demi-god through her power of healing
4. Kelsey believes that Richard can help them save their mother from dying, Kurt thinks otherwise, as Richard's father is THE GOD OF WAR. xD
5. Kelsey falls for Richard since he's an overall decent funny guy <- plan to change this though if I come up with a better reason, this sounds too cliche for me. @_@ I would be heppeh if you can come up with another reason too.

Very Happy so far that's it.
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:49 am

Your mom is Cliche

I guess-

he saves her from death?