FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOG Mother's Day

4 posters

Go down

FOG Mother's Day Empty FOG Mother's Day

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun May 09, 2010 3:00 am

It's Mother's Day, FOG. While we each celebrate our own mothers, it is only fitting that we, FOG, all of us, give of our love and our gratitude to FOG's Mother, Fate Foretold.

~ Happy Mother's Day! ~

This one's from me.
Fate, I won't spoil this note with smileys, and anyway there's not a glomp smiley big enough to express the well of emotion, but I hope you know how grateful I am that you've founded a place where the eliterate can come together in harmony -- on a level almost unmatched throughout the internet.

It's not just this forum I celebrate today. Fate, your ideals and personality have breathed life and joy into this place. Your love of people and your love of writing and the arts is imprinted on this board's DNA, as it were. You have given birth to a living organism, made up of people, ideas and pixels. As we each grow, that growth is shared with FOG, and FOG grows. FOG is growing, Fate, like a child. Your child. You're our mother, Fate, and we couldn't ask for a better.

I'm so proud to be a part of it, of you, Fate.
This Fogger wishes you all the best, now and forever.

Love,
Kalon Ordona II

FOG Mother's Day Fogmotherday
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

FOG Mother's Day Empty Re: FOG Mother's Day

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 3:45 am

I might not have talked with you much yet Fate. I've read the few posts you've done since I joined, but if nothing else I can feel everyone else's love for you.
I want to thank you for creating such a great forum. Never did I think I'd find a forum were I felt at home and loved the community.

Happy Mother's Day, Fate and I hope I'll get to know you better in the near future.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sun May 09, 2010 11:03 am

Oh, you guys are absolutely just too sweet! Words cannot express how grateful I am to you all, the staff and members alike, for helping to make this place what it is today and what it will continue to be. I still remember the day (almost exactly a year ago) I started FOG, excited to be creating something that I poured my heart into and hoping to see it succeed, at least in some small way. I have you guys to thank for that though, because I could not have done any of this without all of you. Thank you, so very much.

I hope that you all enjoy Mother's Day with your moms, whether in person or in heart and spirit. Mothers deserve so much from us, and nothing says love like that felt by a mother to her child.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun May 09, 2010 12:23 pm

I also wish to thank you from the bottom of my heart for creating such a great forum as FOG. This community is truly a gem among RP sites, and I'm so grateful that you personally sought me out on the pokecommunity forums and extended the invitation to join FOG. Without that, I wouldn't have found such a great place to meet with other amazing writers and expand my writing skills by working with them. This community has given me something special and really helped me learn more about myself as well as writing, and it's all thanks to you.

So again, I thank you, Fate Foretold, for giving life to FOG and for bringing us all together. I sincerely hope this community continues to grow and thrive under your care.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Thu May 13, 2010 11:52 am

Happy Mother's Day!

Sorry that it is a bit belated, Fate.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes