FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Hellshadow OOC

2 posters

Go down

The Vampire Hellshadow OOC Empty The Vampire Hellshadow OOC

Post by Daandae Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:55 am

So... what can I tell you about Jenner "Hellshadow" DeMarcus...

The Vampire Hellshadow OOC 1137003728_vampires_8

Jenner was born to a very wealthy family who worked hard for their small fortune. His forefathers built the city of Gwythian from the ground up, a quaint but artistically Gothic/Medieval town very English in design. The mansion of the De'Marcus family overlooks the entire town and for three-hundred years Jenner has maintained this small ant-farm. He provides swift judgment to those that he finds unworthy to set foot on his land, but he doesn't hunt the people for sport, he almost ALWAYS kills for a reason -- not including hunger.

Jenner has several wolves he travels with, but the only one allowed in the house is Cinder, a very large black male wolf. His secret is also only really known by the town bartender who has been working at the local tavern for more than 40 years and noticed that Jenner doesn't age. This spiked his curiosity and after having served Jenner a few drinks to be on the safe side... managed to get him to confess that he was no longer indeed living. He provides Jenner and his occasional guests with fine wine from the local or more exquisite vineyards so Jenner keeps him around.

Currently, Jenner is mourning the loss of his vampiress, Haleigh. She was brutally murdered just to irritate him, he blames himself for not being able to make it to her in time. Jenner is capable of walking in minor sunlight but nothing like bright summer days... but Haleigh was not able to. He changed her and she hadn't had enough time as a vampiress to adjust to that transition back into sunlight.

Please be aware that this is NOT, I repeat NOT a Twilight series vampire story... Vampires do NOT sparkle. LOL
I would love to hear what you thought about the Prologue to Tiers of Blood, I would like to maintain that prologue since it was never replied to. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have and know that I'm extremely looking forward to learning about this young and vibrant woman who will hopefully shed some light on "Shadow's" darkness.
All I would suggest (but not expect) is that this character of yours is not already a vampiress. You may choose whether she has heard of something very dark existing in Gwythian, and perhaps chooses to find out what it is for herself or just have her catch a few rumors that are always circulating in the tavern.

A lot of this I just let flow and let it develop as I go along.... he's a character I care very deeply about and become VERY emotionally tied to. Share your ideas with me!!
Daandae
Daandae
Shadow
Shadow

Female

http://www.lovelyshinigami.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The Vampire Hellshadow OOC Empty Re: The Vampire Hellshadow OOC

Post by Eternity Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:02 am

The Vampire Hellshadow OOC ___Red_Blooded_Woman____by_RuxyLittleStrawberry

Her name is Lyra Du'valle, a young woman of 19 years of age, soon to be wed off to a wealthy family to gain money for her own lower middle-class family. She lives at the Cunningham mansion in Gwythian, serving as a maid and governess for Mariam Lowel Cunningham; a spoiled teen of 17 years.

She is well versed in writing and education, having picked it up from the places she has traveled, and she is also knowing of hardship. Her parents of course were not wealthy, her parents signing her off to the Cunningham's after they realized that Lyra could possibly pass as a governess. This occurred when she was merely 15.

But this does not spoil or inflate Lyra's ego or personality. In many ways she has shyed away from society, not feeling the necessity of friendship as she watches the Cunningham's friendships come and go like the breeze. She has become somewhat timid, though has a braver side that keeps her from backing down from any challenge presented to her.

Though she has lived an impoverished life, Lyra does look quite approachable. Her hair falls in long, thick locks of bright auburn, cupping her smooth face and framing best her full rich lips. Her green eyes burn brilliantly from the frame of her smooth peach face, and stops along her back's middle. Her body is slender but feminine, bearing curves that could allure a man's eyes; though they are hidden beneath somewhat loose, flowing dresses that hug her upper body though fall loose against her legs.

Lyra knows nothing about anything dark in Gwythian beyond rumors. She maintains a level of naivety about all things otherworldly that might just fade with the oncoming events.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Daandae Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:26 am

That was an excellent picture to choose, she has the look of a vampiress.

One of the places she's most likely to meet him is at the tavern. That's where he is currently and spends a good deal of his time instead of wandering the streets. He has a table in the back where he's constantly watching everyone in the room and he makes sure that Gwythian is always a very pristine town. There are only a couple hundred inhabitants of Gwythian... think of it as very European-English countryside. Fields of Wheat and Class Vineyards, quaint houses and a village like organization, a very beautifully structured Gothic church, and of course his mansion which sits atop those hills. Any larger homes would be just on the outskirts of town which would be a simple hop on horseback or carriage...

cobblestone streets, no cars, shops for tailors, weaponsmith, a feed store for local animals -- horses, sheep, etc.
Daandae
Daandae
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Daandae Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:38 am

I have changed the IC subject title to be your name and mine, so whenever you are willing to post to that thread... please feel free!
Daandae
Daandae
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:07 pm

Will post in about thirty minutes or so, if not an hour.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:49 pm

Can you write me up a descript. or pic as to what Haleigh looked like ? I have a plan.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down