FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's Your Focus? [Eternity/Anaris]

Go down

What's Your Focus? [Eternity/Anaris] Empty What's Your Focus? [Eternity/Anaris]

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:03 pm

For our planning/characters/all that nice jazz.

Alright.
So...Main question.

Do you want to play the possible peace bringing Pulse l'Cie or the guardian Sanctum l'Cie?
I'm up for either but I've already got a Sanctum girl planned out for a fanfiction I plan on writing one of these days.

Back to top Go down

What's Your Focus? [Eternity/Anaris] Empty Re: What's Your Focus? [Eternity/Anaris]

Post by Eternity Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:09 pm

I've got a Pulse man on the brain lol, so it all works out. I'm loving the idea of a tribal-kinda' guy with a sexeh accent. LOL I'll have him up soon enough. Probably be a short while.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

What's Your Focus? [Eternity/Anaris] Empty Re: What's Your Focus? [Eternity/Anaris]

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:11 pm

Alrighty.

I'll have Rydia [yes...I'm stealing FF4 names..What?! SE does it too. Why can't I?] up sooner or later. I need to get her appearance down and I'll post her up.
:3

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:33 pm

What's Your Focus? [Eternity/Anaris] Tribal_Warrior___Color_by_questingraven

Name: Oerbe No Deacon / "Deacon" (Dee-con)
Race: Pulse l'Cie
Home: Gran Pulse
Focus: ???
Summary: Deacon is a strong-minded individual with a warm heart and a broad smile that can light up a room. But he can be curious and hard at times, sometimes unforgiving when he needs to be. Deacon will take on any challenge and doesn't back down, and will fight for what he believes in. Versed well in both persuasion and battle, he finds himself well and able to survive. The only true bother of him at the moment is... Well, his Focus; and the fact that everyone is after him.
Weapon:
What's Your Focus? [Eternity/Anaris] Dual_Bladed_Mithrodin_by_SiberianRaccoon

Strongest/Favored Paradigms:
-Commando
-Sentinel
-Medic
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:17 am

What's Your Focus? [Eternity/Anaris] LittleGoldenRam

Name: Rydia LaCrosse
Race: Sanctum l'Cie
Home: Cacoon
Focus: Protect the Other
Summary: Rydia is outspoken and stubborn. Her mouth tends to get her into trouble more than anything else. Some question why she was picked to be a Sanctum l'Cie because she doesn't act like its that big of a deal. She would rather be flirting with some guy than looking for the "Other" as the fal'Cie call him. When it comes down to business though, Rydia is able to straighten herself out and act like an actual adult. Not too many things set her off, but as of late, she has been snapping at everyone. The Pulse l'Cie she is after has been giving her the slip and that has frustrated her to no end.
Weapon:
What's Your Focus? [Eternity/Anaris] Chakram_by_irwinismail

Strongest/Favored Paradigms:

-Commando
-Ravager
-Saboteur

Last edited by Anaris on Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:45 pm

Who would like to make first post, and where shall we begin? I kind of like the idea of Nautilus; at the parade.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:18 pm

We could start at Nautlius.

It doesn't really matter who posts first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:22 pm

Picture added.
I can write up a post real quick if you want me to start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:33 pm

that'd be great.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:45 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down