FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Audio Art Needs Love, Too!

2 posters

Go down

Audio Art Needs Love, Too! Empty Audio Art Needs Love, Too!

Post by Weiss Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:44 pm

FOG now has a place for you to strut your stuff in audio form. Though it's only a thread at the moment, I will consider expanding it if it sees an amount of interest that would justify doing so. Since it requires recording and uploading, I'm not certain just yet how many will be posting up their Sound Bytes, but the option is there, regardless!

At the very least, you should check it out, and if you have the equipment, it might be worth giving it a try. Post up some spoken poetry, singing, recordings of you playing an instrument, or even your own audio mixes. Any art in the form of sound is welcome, including YouTube (or other) videos that are musical or poetic in nature.

Check out the thread in the Art and Design forum, or click the link: here.
Weiss
Weiss
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Audio Art Needs Love, Too! Empty Re: Audio Art Needs Love, Too!

Post by Bird of Hermes Thu May 13, 2010 11:59 am

I am going to post another poetry reading soon. Hopefully, I can get better quality out of it than the last one.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:18 am

I can figure out a way, typically you can get off of a website a little player, and download your music and place into the player and paste the player onto this website. Kind of like on myspace, how you can go to Playlist.com, make a playlist and post it on your facebook/Myspace/ what ever what ever

I'll dig into it and see if I can find one, and im in the middle of writing a song for the Website Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down