FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary Leave of Absense.

4 posters

Go down

Temporary Leave of Absense. Empty Temporary Leave of Absense.

Post by Sighlent Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:54 am

Lately life has...gotten the better of me. With Jimmy (my husband) being gone my life has gotten way worse for me and it's just all catching up to me. I know I'm involved in a lot on here and everything and this doesn't mean I'm leaving for good as I DO have every intention of coming back but right now I need to take a step back. I'm about to be heading back to Virginia here on Wednesday and once back I'm afraid that my depression will get even worse which is why I'm going to be trying some new stuff. As of now my life revolves around my computer and I have NO friends outside of you guys and it's just unhealthy. I just need a break. I need to find myself. I do apologize for any inconveniences in the case of Roleplays I'm participating in and I will most certainly be posting periodically in the one's that I'm already in. However, I will be cutting off all other involvements with this site.

I hope you guys understand.

-Sighlent
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Temporary Leave of Absense. Empty Re: Temporary Leave of Absense.

Post by Guilty Carrion Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:42 am

I hope everything sorts itself out for you, Sighlent. My thoughts are with you during this no doubt difficult time. I'm sure everyone will understand. Good luck. I'm rooting for you.
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ImmortalSin Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:00 am

Take as much time as you need Sigh. I really do hope that this is what you need to start feeling better and that you'll find what you are looking for.

Stay safe and take care of yourself! Hug
ImmortalSin
ImmortalSin
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:12 am

I wish you the best of luck on your walkabout and hope you find what you seek. We'll be looking forward to your return once you're ready.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down