FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D'Absinthe Rêves: When Realities Collide (OOC)

+2
Gunneh
The Melancholy Spirit
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

D'Absinthe Rêves: When Realities Collide (OOC) Empty D'Absinthe Rêves: When Realities Collide (OOC)

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:01 am

In the Interest Check one might have thought this was merely another attempt at a band role-play, however, that is not entirely the case. This is indeed a role-play centered around a band, but it is far more than that. D'Absinthe Rêves will delve into the possibility of suggestion, alternate realities, and so forth. We’ve all heard the stories. Myths of bands involved in the dart arts: The arcane, tarot, devil-worship… all sorts. But what happens when the seemingly innocent is turned into something truly traumatic. What happens when they start to drift into alternate realities together without even realizing it? What happens when the decisions they make in these separate dimensions influence and have impact upon the world they temporarily ‘left behind’?

This, is what will be explored during the role-play. At first, things will be minimal. Each member will catch glimpses into these separate dimensions until they each suddenly find themselves within one altogether. To each of them it seems like a crazy dream, and they each assume that it is. However, as time goes on, and as it happens again and again and they begin to find themselves in awkward situations when they are swept back into their own reality, they begin to realize the true horror behind the all too lucid dreams. Is it coincidence, an ironic twist, that they begin to suffer these things after joining a band named ‘Of Absinthe Dreams’ founded by an eccentric, enigmatic guitarist? Or does he have something to do with the happenings, or is he just another innocent victim? What will happen to those involved? Are what bonds they have strong enough to keep them together through this or will they start to turn on each other?

For back-story info on the band itself, please visit the Interest Check

The Band:
Sebastian van Keuran - Guitars, additonal/backing vocals, songwriting.
Alex Ryker - Lead vocals, songwriting.
Lexsey Dawn Evans - Keys/Synths
Wolfgang - Drums
Leiland - Guitars, Violin

Last edited by The Melancholy Spirit on Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:15 am; edited 5 times in total
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

D'Absinthe Rêves: When Realities Collide (OOC) Empty Re: D'Absinthe Rêves: When Realities Collide (OOC)

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:10 am

D'Absinthe Rêves: When Realities Collide (OOC) Jan2007-11

Name:
Sebastian van Keuran

Role:
Guitars, additional/backing vocals, writing

Influence:
‘Everything that sounds good to me.’

Top Five Albums:
Wild Honey – Tiamat
Ashes Against the Grain – Agalloch
Mind’s I – Dark Tranquillity
Illumination - Tristania
Floodland – Sisters of Mercy

Vices:
‘Probably my life, seems everything I do is a vice.’

Favorite Drink:
‘My Mistress: Absinthe’

Preparation for a Show:
‘Five minutes alone, a drink, and a smoke.’

Bio:
Sebastian was born the youngest sibling of middle class parents, Martijn and Sharon Van Keuran, in the Netherlands. Martijn worked several jobs while Sebastian was growing up while Sharon was a ballet dancer and painter. Sebastian’s sister, Charlotte followed in their mothers’ career path and studied dance throughout her childhood. Sebastian took to art from an early age, surrealism in particular. At the age of ten he plucked his first string on an acoustic guitar, a gift from his grandparents. That was, essentially, the birth of his music career.

At the age of twelve Sebastian began to study music in school, figuring it was a good opportunity and a better way to spend his time. When he reached sixteen he was spending much of his time in the cities, hanging out with fellow musicians and art-freaks and already experimenting with numerous substances which only further fueled his creative drive, which was already higher than that of the average human due to a slight deficiency in his brain. It was nothing serious, though Sebastian often showed signs of being reclusive, constant daydreaming, border-line obsessive compulsiveness, and an overly laid back nature that resulted in a common misinterpretation of depression.

Sometime after turning eighteen he joined a group of like-influenced guys to form the band Razorfever, the name being taken from a song of the same title on Dark Tranquillity’s Suicidal Angels EP. The band wasn’t without issues, as they formed from mutual friendships and flyers, none of the men knowing the other before the band came into existence. With an overall punk and gothic vibe to their music, Razorfever tread through the underground scene for a year before self-releasing their first album. The record was picked up by a label nine months later, though it did little to make the act known any more than they were.

Two years of constant performing in clubs in Europe and they finally release their second album that brought them into the eye of the public. After a year of touring they release their third album, furthering their notoriety and bringing them to the attention of fans and media in the U.S. The glory didn’t last long however, and during the next door problems within the band escalated to an all time high until they, apparently, disbanded. There has yet been an official word on the status of Razorfever and a few hopefuls hold onto the dream that they are merely in a break. Most fans have given up the hope however, especially with the recent sudden announcement of Sebastian’s new project D'Absinthe Rêves with ex-Gadda-Da-Vida frontman Alex Ryker.

Last edited by The Melancholy Spirit on Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

D'Absinthe Rêves: When Realities Collide (OOC) Empty Re: D'Absinthe Rêves: When Realities Collide (OOC)

Post by Gunneh Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:38 pm

D'Absinthe Rêves: When Realities Collide (OOC) 1300_42-15785522

Name:
Alexander "Alex" Charles Ryker

Role:
Lead Vocals/Acoustic Guitar

Influence:
"Too many to fucking name, to be entirely honest."

Top Five Albums:

Vices:
"I'm not truly sure anymore....Used to be women, but...after Veronica...."

Favorite Drink:
"My good friend Jack and his buddy Jim."

Preparation for a Show:
"Just give me a while alone with my guitar and I'll be ready."

Bio:
A tumultuous childhood, a horny father with a cadre of ex-wives and any other rock and roll cliche you could possibly could think of. Truly, the most interesting part of his life never really began until he and his brother put together a small band by the name of Gadda-Da-Vida. The band exploded after their shitty little cross-country tour and finally hit the big time, and Alex felt truly happy with his life. However, the old saying finally proved to be true for the twenty-four year old vocalist.

Peace, truly, is the enemy of memory.

His brother's tragic death shattered his world in more ways than one, putting a much unneeded strain on his relationship with the band's manager Veronica Verde before things finally smoothed out a little with the addition of Allesandro McCormaic . Alas, it was not written in the stars that the new band was destined to become anything more, and Gadda-Da-Vida broke up soon after McCormaic joined them.

With the stress of keeping a world renowned band up and going off of their shoulders, Alex finally had the time to go back to school to begin work on his Master's Degree in Music Education. Alex's newfound happiness led him to his own short lived underground movement with the release of his own independent album and the surprisingly hit single If Eyes Could Speak. The sound was much softer than any of Gadda-Da-Vida's previous endeavors and showcased Ryker's amazing vocal ability and things appeared to be on the up-and-up for good.

Last edited by Gunneh2113 on Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rendition Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:53 am

D'Absinthe Rêves: When Realities Collide (OOC) 3156040817_103a4bf899

Wolfgang Zigfrid Hahn
"Zig"

Role:
Drummer

Influence:
"The only thing that influences me is the type of green I had the night before and the name on the bottle."

Top Five Albums:
Soundtrack to your Escape - In Flames
Nihility - Decapitated
From Mars To Serious - Gojira
The Black Halo - Kamelot
The Fall Of Ideals - All That Remains

Vices:
"I try not to keep up with them."

Favorite Drink:
"I really don't have one... But if I had to pick, it'd be a clear cut tie between Crown Royal and Hypnotic."

Preparation for a Show:
"Give me a MP3 player full of classical music, and a Hammock and I'll be set for the show later."

|Bio|

Andddd We're here with D'Absinthe Reves' drummer, Wolfgang Zigfrid Hahn! Quite the sight to tell the truth, about the first time I've ever seen anyone with both black and white dreadlocks... Kind of nice os tell the truth, might have to get me some of those.

Er, thanks Jefferey... I guess...

No, no, call me Jeff!

All.... Right, I guess...?

Now then, lets get started. How was your life growing up in Germany...?

Well It was alright, you know... Pretty normal standards as far as growing up went. I had a mother and father, both blue collared workers. One a waitress and the other a Mechanic, my mother being the one I didn't see a whole lot.

Ah, sounds interesting... Can you tell us how you began forming your interest in music...?

Yeah, sure. Well, it started off one day when I figured out my dad knew how to play a guitar and made a little bit of side money doing so. He tried to teach me but for some reason... It just didn't t to see t was around that same time that I went to see him and a small raged band of his play at a bar. I don't know why, but about that time the more I watched the drummer, the more I wanted to well... Do what he was doing. Back when i was a kid I was really good at tearing shit up, and drums were a really good musical instrument which I could get a little violent with and do a good job. I asked my dad after their show if he could teach me how to play those suckers and he taught me what he could, their drummer giving me a few lessons here and there, though most of it was self taught.

So you have a good ear for music...?

Ha ha... Hell no, if I did I'd be playing something else a little more intricate.

Ok, Ok... Hehe, That's understandable. So, how did you end up with these guys? Just a coin flips luck or something else...?

Well, you could say that. I was playing with a small time band back at home, and it just so happened Sebastian and Alex were hanging around in it... I don't know which one of them it was that decided to come talk to me, but apparently they felt an energy from me that very few people had... I believe it was Alex who said "No matter how gay it sounds, there's something different about it when you hit a snare than most of the others we've looked at."... Later that night We both got into a pretty big bar fight and got arrested for a night, and the deal was just about set after that 8 hours in the cage before Sebastian could come up with enough money to bail our asses out.

Classic meeting right there...

Yeah, you could say that.

Well, lets see... Ah, here we go, we've got a caller from London on the line, what's your name?

My name's Catherine...

Well well well miss seduction what question do you have for our man of the hour right now?

How big is your personal drum stick...?

Andddd that will be enough from that line... Hehehe.

Shit, Can't wait for our tour to wind up around there...

Last edited by Rendition on Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rendition
Rendition
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:13 am

D'Absinthe Rêves: When Realities Collide (OOC) Girl3-1

Name:
Lexsey Dawn Evans

Role:
Keys/Synths

Influence:
"Me mum typically. If it weren't for her I don't think I ever woulda gotten this far."

Top Five Albums:
N/A

Vices:
"Everyone has vices, I just happen to have a few more than everyone else."

Favorite Drink:
"A couple shots of the strongest stuff you've got outta do."

Preparation for a Show:
"There really is no right way to prep for a show. You just kinda go out there and do what you do best or go home thinkin' well at least I tried."

Bio:
As the newest and youngest member of d’Absinthe Rêves, how is it that you manage to keep up with Alex and Sebastian, seeing as how both of them have prior dealings with the music industry and are quite the deal more experienced?

Are you kidding, by running of course! Haha, but no um...Seb and Alex are really cool guys and they do try to make it as easy as possible, but sometimes just being around them can be so intimidating. I mean I'll look at them and think 'Wow, I can't believe I'm really here, in a recording studio with the Alex Ryker and Sebastian Van Keuran!' It can just be so unbelievable. But like I said they're both equally amazing artists as well as individuals.

So then would you say that you were fans of Razorfever and Gadda-Da-Vida?

Well I would have to be otherwise I wouldn't be sitting here now would I?

The word is that you were raised by your adoptive mother, a part time piano instructor and a school teacher is that correct?

Yes, yes it is. Katarina had been my mother's best friend and when she died when I was only two, Katarina took me in and raised me to the best of her ability.

I see, so would you say that it was particularly hard the life she provided for you?

It had it's moments, yes. I mean the role as a teacher isn't as rewarding financially as it is in other ways. But we made do with what we had. We lived in a small one bedroom apartment in downtown London up until I was twelve wherein she met her first husband Jonathan. Things with him lasted about four years and then we were right back to where we'd originally started only now apart from school I was taking in jobs where I could and when I could.

And that's when you met Alex?

Yeah, I'd actually been doing a synth keyboard cover of his song "If Eyes Could Speak" out in a bar in Westbourne Green, and I guess it was fate really. Or a highly huge coincidence, but he just walked up to me and asked me to play it again, afterward he introduced himself and asked me if I'd like to do a gig with him and his friend Seb. I felt so foolish not having recognized him but he didn't seem to bothered by it.

So yours really is a story of from rags to riches?

I wouldn't personally use the term 'riches' but my life has dramatically changed for the better since I joined the band and it seems like everyday it just keeps getting better.

D'Absinthe Rêves: When Realities Collide (OOC) Lexsey

Last edited by Sighlent on Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:22 am

The Divided Heart
D'Absinthe Rêves: When Realities Collide (OOC) Magic%20mirror_%20by%20Anne%20Stokes 1. Mine is the Granduer… (Music: Van Keuran/Ryker)
2. Circles in Stone (Lyrics: Van Keuran Music: Van Keuran/Ryker Vocals: Evans)
3. Silent Waters (Lyrics: Van Keuran Music: Van Keuran/Hahn Vocals: Ryker)
4. Eden Echo (Lyrics: Ryker Music: Van Keuran/Ryker/Evans Vocals: Ryker)
5. Summertime is Gone (Lyrics: Van Keuran Music: Van Keuran/Evans Vocals: Ryker
6. The Divided Heart (Lyrics: Van Kueran: Music: Van Keuran/Ryker/Evans/Hahn Vocals: Ryker)
7. Teardrop (Lyrics: Ryker Music: Ryker Vocals: Ryker)
8. Dead Winter Days (Lyris: Van Keuran Music: Van Keuran Vocals: Van Keuran)
9. Dancer in the Dark (Lyrics: Van Keuran/Evans Music: Van Keuran/Hahn/Evans Vocals: Van Keuran/Evans)
10. Eve of Seduction (Lyrics: Van Keuran Music: Van Kueran/Ryker/Evans/Hahn Vocals: Ryker)
11. Tomorrow is a Closed Gate (Lyrics: Van Keuran Music: Van Keuran/Hahn/Evans Vocals: Van Keuran)
12. Lie (Lyrics: Van Keuran/Ryker Music: Van Keuran/Ryker/Evans/Hahn Vocals: Ryker)
*Bonus Hidden Track: Irish Drinking Song
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rendition Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:44 am

Ok, Sighlent, I'm totally stealing what you did for your bio >> lmao
Rendition
Rendition
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:48 am

Rendition wrote:Ok, Sighlent, I'm totally stealing what you did for your bio >> lmao

-Giggles- Ok. See great idea huh? XD
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:36 am

Can I join as the drummer & bassist? (or are these two different people? If so: I call bassist)
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:23 pm

Oh... yeah, the drummer and bassist are seperate. I merely put them together because, at the time, they were top priority. However, Rendition took the drummer and I forgot to edit that in, sincere apologies for that.

All in all, yes you can have the position as bassist. Smile
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:40 pm

Awesome, I'm gonna come up with a sheet within the hour then Very Happy
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:08 pm

D'Absinthe Rêves: When Realities Collide (OOC) Mika_nakashima

Name:
Sayon Hoekhuijzen

Role:
Bassist

Influence:
‘There's only one good answer for that question: life.’

Top Five Albums:
Lateralus - Tool
S&M - Metallica
Showbiz - Muse
Origin of Symmetry - Muse
Brookland/Oaklyn - Alias & Tarsier

Vices:
‘Probably my love for depression. Or my love for alcohol. Or both. Combined they're actually quite fun!’

Favorite Drink:
‘Tequila and Hertog Jan.'

Preparation for a Show:
'Oh... it's not like I've got a ritual or something. Oh, you know! We all do some stuff you might think of as some ritual or whatever... I just grab my bass and play the most idiotic song that comes to mind. If I can do that flawless, then I can do a show flawless.'

Bio:
'Well... if you would make a movie out of my life, if anyone's ever interested in something like that, it would go sort of like this:

I've been born in The Netherlands. My parents changed their last name to a more Dutch sounding last name, because they wanted to get rid off the discriminatory way they were being treated there. Someone once told them they should change their last name in order to at least get an invitation to a job interview when you applied for one. And that's why my last name is Hoekhuijzen. I don't even know what my real name would've been if my parents hadn't decided to move to The Netherlands.

Oh well, I think they didn't come at a right time. I was never really bothered by the fact that I wasn't really Dutch, but maybe that's because I was born in The Netherlands. Anyway; I had a fairly good childhood, until I reached my teens. Being born into a different country than where your parents original come from, has its downsides. They didn't understand many things that were normal in the Dutch culture, for example going out til 2 am when you're 16 years old. As a result, I did what I wanted to do anyway, because no matter how hard I tried, they never seemed to understand. Maybe they didn't want to, maybe they were afraid of what this country would do to their daughter or maybe they were just afraid that they didn't do a good job as parents. The only thing that was left of my parents' influence were my musical lessons. I've been playing bass as long as I can remember. That influence brought me into contact with the high school band. And they in turn brought me into contact with alcohol. Thus I started to experiment with sex and alcohol, started to disobey my parents, ignored my chores at home and my schoolwork suffered from all of it. I tried life, as I'd put it, though my parents would say that I challenged death.

Well, everything went well and everything was fine, we had a lot of fun, we were well known in our quiet little town, but everything changed when my best friend killed himself in a car accident. He drank too much and decided to take the car home anyway and he fatally hit a tree, because he miscalculated the turn he was taking. I got depressed and right about that time I realized how futile and meaningless life is anyway. It was a miracle I graduated from high school and right after my graduation I started to work, needing some time off from school. After a year, my parents persuaded me to g study again, because I was smart enough for university. I did, but the depression never let me go. Its arms were still as tight around me as they were several years back. I quit my study and I came into contact with D'Absinthe Rêves, where I stayed.'
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:23 pm

Very nice sheet, Shekinah. I'll go ahead and accept you so you don't have to wait for Melancholy to get his ass online again lol

Last edited by Gunneh2113 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:25 pm

Thank you! I can post my first IC post then Razz I was thinking about it already, hahaha.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rendition Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:37 pm

Just finished my bio, piece of crap if I do say so myself. XD
Rendition
Rendition
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:27 pm

So much for being the leader around here... I was downtown Gunneh. And for the record, it was worth it because I just spent the last three hours watching all the shit on the Dark Tranquillity DVD I bought!

On a side note, thanks are in order for accepting her... I guess. Bio is decent, Rendition. Don't worry about it bro. I'm going to wait for Sighlent to get another post in before I continue things though.
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:36 pm

Well, I didn't think you'd have a problem with it....I'm a failure...
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:43 pm

While I agree you are a failure I was just messing around. T'was cool man.

I do like her character, so no problems at all. The much different taste in music (from what they are doing) and everything adds more diversity, which is awesome. But, then look at the favorite albums from Zig compared to those of Sebastian even? Haha.

As said, I'll wait for Sighlent to post again then I'll continue things along.

*Note: Isn't it lovely that neither of the girls in the band care too much about being seen naked in front of the guys (Apparently)? lol Now we just need to keep Zig and Alex clothed... though I know at some point the entire band will most likely wake up in a heaped pile of nakedness with each other...
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:00 pm

Sigh says to go on. She's going to see Daybreakers right now, so she won't be online till later.
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:21 am

Damn, I want to see Daybreakers too! Screw me for being Dutch and living in The Netherlands... that being said: you know, Melancholy, it's funny you gave your char a Dutch last name but then wrote the 'Van' with a captial letter. We do not do that Smile It's with a small letter actually. Like my real last name is 'van Baren' without the capital V. I find it funny Very Happy My dad used to tell me stories of when he went to the US and that they gave him a real hard time whenever he tried to explain what his last name was Razz So yeah, funny for me Very Happy
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:18 am

In my defense, it is the fault of both internet and cd booklet references capitolizing the 'van' part of the name. In at least one of my Epica albums it has the name of the drummer written as Ariën Van Wessenbeek.
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:25 am

Hahaha, I don't mind, I just find it funny Smile And it isn't weird at all that you find it like that, since I believe it's custom to write that part with a capital letter outside in other countries. I just find it funny to see that you chose to use a Dutch name Very Happy I feel kind of flattered. I like how some of our names sound in English Wink
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:36 am

Ah, well I'm happy to flatter you then! Smile I also realize, from my research, Sebastian is spelled differently but I thought it best to just use the simpler form for this.
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:58 am

Yeah, we usually write it with double a 'Sebastiaan', but I believe that's all a matter of what you want to. My real name is also spelled in different ways, it's just a matter of what your parents choose, so that't not really a mistake at all Smile
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:42 pm

Name: Leiland "Haze" Hayes
Appearance:
D'Absinthe Rêves: When Realities Collide (OOC) Emo-boy-yes-sir
Role: Rhythm guitar, violin, background vocals
Influence: "Life, lust and loss."
Top Five Albums:
Queen - Shear Heart Attack
Guns 'n Roses - Appetite for Destruction
Catch 22 - Permanent Revolution
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Electric Ladyland
Rhapsody - Legendary Tales
Vices: "Vice? What's 'eh vice anyway?"
Favorite Drink: "Irish Creme, but they say that's for sissies and Sake, but they say that's for nutter Asians. I always preferred Mary Jane to drinking anyhow."
Preparation for a Show: " Some old jazz records or tuning up me strings."
Bio:
So, everyone wants to know, where'd you come from and how'd these guys find such an unknown talent?
Haze: Well, I suppose they found me. And, where'd I come from? Well, I'd say from me accent it's obvious I've been born 'an raised in the great down-under, Australia.
Oh, well, where'd you learn to play? Violin is such a strange instrument for this medium.
Haze: I'm self-taught guitar and I learned classical violin at some uppity music conservatory me mum and dad sent me 'ta. I got kicked out for some graffiti art I added to the side of the music hall and for getting caught smoking a joint on campus. Never much me scene anyway. Much preferred rock metal to classical. I do love to combine the two with a little jazz. Like chords from heaven.
Final question. This one's from the ladies. Are you taken?
Haze: Single as can be, unless you count the lasses in the band. I'm always free for a date with the sheelahs.

Last edited by Bird of Hermes on Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:16 pm

Ok so I'm working on my post right now. And for the record...'Daybreakers' was actually pretty amazing! Like exploding vampires and...and Vampiricide. It was amazing. XD
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:20 pm

Meeeh, I want to see it too!!!
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:01 pm

You should then! I'm probably going to see 'Avatar' tonight and I'm super excited cause I haven't seen it yet. XD
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:12 pm

I can't Sad Daybreakers doesn't run here (yet). We're always way behind you guys whenever it comes down to movie premieres, unless, of course, it's a world premiere.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:18 pm

You know I just noticed that your avatar was Tarot cards! I actually have a beautiful deck of cards that my friend gave me!
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next