FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urban Drama: A strange request?

Go down

Urban Drama: A strange request? Empty Urban Drama: A strange request?

Post by Eternity Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:56 pm

( - ) <-- this is what I expect from a partner.
( + ) <-- this is what I would really like from a partner.
( ~ ) <-- this is probably showing things I favor in a roleplay.

- Literacy
- Good grammar
- Creativity
- Sense of realism even in fantasy
+ Long posts
+ Challenging roleplayer
+ Male characters (since I prefer playing females)
~ Unique/original storyline
~ Interesting characters; depth, complexes, intriguing twists/flaws, unique traits, etc...
~ Romance (I really like romance, but it's not my first basis. It's something I like later in a roleplay to create drama within a story-line's main flow)
~ Action: Violence, realism, danger, emotion; etc. I want things to be good. Realism even in fantasy; this means that no character can really be dispassionate or constantly nonchalant. I want something interesting. Action surpasses violence too my dearies. Action means ''edge of your seat'', be it by verbal confrontation or an ironic climax, or bla bla bla. Get the picture?

I won't go into detail, but I have several ideas. Since my last Urban Drama rp died (between me and Kail, it was A Life I Don't Have and it was MAGNIFICO before it ... died... ), I have been craving another.

So first, let me explain Urban Drama.

Urban Drama takes place in the ''hood''. Areas usually bitten hard by the economy and stricken by poverty. Also, these places are also ruled by drugs, violence, and hard times. The population is majorly black (African-American) with spices of Latinos, Islanders, Mediterraneans, etc (Dark-skinned people). Violence extends mostly to the dominance of gangs or smaller groups (usually ''crews") and so forth. Urban drama involves the struggles of life in these places, whether it be in gangs or in destructive homes. Dreams are easily demolished and saviors don't exist.

Anyone even interested in learning a little more about some of the ideas I have in mind?

~Eternity
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Urban Drama: A strange request? Empty Re: Urban Drama: A strange request?

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:59 pm

Sure, why not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:07 pm

I'll see dear, I'm talking to someone now about a request. I'm still open though for takers... Kind of just, you know, form a line boys and girls so I can gather up my ideas and toss 'em on the table lol.

Oh, and for some reason, I want to make an Urban Drama rp related to the song "Don't Be Scared" by Maino. XD
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down