FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy X rp: Needs people!

Go down

Final Fantasy X rp: Needs people! Empty Final Fantasy X rp: Needs people!

Post by Eternity Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:19 pm

This is for all you FFX fans who want a literate roleplay. Even if you don't know anything about FFX, sign up and you'll learn as we go. I want to make this open for all people!

Final Fantasy X: Resurrection

Final Fantasy X rp: Needs people! My_pet_PyreFly_

- - Years of the Calm have come, and people have become accustomed to the peace without fear. The world of Spira has grown to be a loving world, and has begun to rebuild its old memories into new ones, new memories with new meanings... - -

New places have begun to rise; new shops, new stores, new extensions of the land. But one place in particular will alter history. This place's reconstruction will turn this world into the place it once was. The place of fear, of nightmares, and of secrecy...

This place is Zanarkand.

Yet it rises, years after Sin has fallen. And the city has become functional again. A second Blitzball Dome is born here, and the city is prosperous as always. The city itself, is complete. Ready for living. Ready for life to return.

And it has. People bustle along these streets, run along these corridors and runways, walking through what was once a destroyed figment of history...

But deep underground, construction continues. People search and seek whatever it is that seems to haunt the workers here...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Found anything?" A male voice echoed softly through the crumbled stone hall. Deep underground, there sat a stretch of catacombs almost, but what they held was unknown. Above ground, though, life continued. The night's people could be heard echoing into the stone chamber, the voices muffled and echoing so softly. But strangely, deep in his own mind, Rae heard something calling to him. Calling his name...

"Nope." He lied. Though it was somewhat the truth. He hadn't found anything. Only heard it. Over and over.

He slid his hands down as he took on the south-half of the corridor, ridding of the crumbled rock over the cobblestone path that led into a wall. Rae would wrap his wiry dirtied hands around a thick rock, lift it, and put it down elsewhere. Trying to uncover this wall.
Warren asked him what made him want to work over at the south end, but Rae had no answer. The closer he got to the wall, the more he felt it. Calling to him. Reaching out. It had to be on the other side.
Whatever it was. Rae didn't seem to care. Just that it was making his fingertips tingle when he reached closer and closer...

After moving the last few rocks, he saw something engraved into the wall. Cracks ran through the deep gray stone, and distorted the look of it actually being a door. But the carvings were intricate and old, and Rae could almost see glyphs glowing when he drew his dirty fingers over the door.

Finding a small indent in the door, he pushed, and the entire stone figure shifted back.

Warren snapped his head back and watched, watched as Rae stepped into a chamber of pitch darkness.

"H-hey, Rae? Wh-what are you doing? Rae?... Rae, can you hear me?" Warren watched as the outline of his partner disappeared into the darkness, and the door slid back into place...

In the dark room, Rae felt a bit of fear swelling beneath his breast. But he contained it, leaning more for the voice that echoed softly in his mind, swaying him further into the depths. Finally, he extended his hand, fingertips ecstatic to touch something he knew was there.

But Rae had no idea what he was about to awaken.

He thought, almost, that he had reached a mirror, for as his hand came closer to this object, or plane of sorts, he could see another hand mimicking his, coming closer.

When he touched the glass-like film, the other hand reaching to his own, light began to fade into play, from inside of the bubble-like cocoon. Inside was a face written in the dark scriptures of history. Blue eyes, a sharp look with a soft set of masculine features. Blue lightning-like marks down the forehead, and blue hair. This man was... was...

Rae realized what he had done. He stepped back, wide green eyes alight with horror. But the man inside this thin crystalline womb was emerging, pressing his long clawed fingers against the edge. The film began to crack, and Rae opened his lips to scream. But the room was suddenly tense, so devoid of oxygen that he couldn't draw a breath. His knees buckled as light burst from the breaking cocoon, and pyreflies erupted by the hundreds. An eerie sound of haunted souls filled the room with Rae's scream as the pyreflies delved into him, shot into his mouth and filling his body. Then, the soul of Seymour, envious and vengeful, broke forward, grasping the man by the neck until Seymour himself had become apart of this man. And the transformation was complete. And it was born, of the male's body, of the haunted and envious pyreflies, and of Seymour's wicked remains.

A new monster was born...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Yes. I totally went there. This is one of my FAVORITE EVER PLOTS that I've EVER DONE that is related to an already existing media source. So, of course, I'D LOVE TO HAVE PEOPLE. Even if you have never played Final Fantasy X, just contact me and I can explain all the kinks, although I'm pretty sure that you'll learn about it enough through-out the plotline.

The Plot-
Ikarus, a dark incarnation of Seymour fused with the many souls who died without acceptance, has risen. He sees the world through young eyes, learning though he already has the wisdom of a thousand dead scholars and of course, the wicked pyreflies of Seymour himself. He comes, in hopes of conquering this land, of becoming the ultimate power and ruling over Spira as his playground. For in his eyes, the people are unworthy of Spira's gifts, and thus they must be punished...

You, yes you. You are apart of a small group of heroes, each unconnected and strangers to the other. You've merely come to Zanarkand for whatever reason pleases you. Be it the blitzball games, the popular scene, the great trade and shop setups, perhaps even doing business of your own, or just to see the historical scenes... And on one cool fateful night, they are drawn together. A dark Priest is amongst us, leading us, guiding us, until he brings us together. And when he does, Ikarus will awaken, and his silent warning will go in vain.

And now we must put to rest an evil that may even outweigh Sin himself...

Interested? I hope!?
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy X rp: Needs people! Empty Re: Final Fantasy X rp: Needs people!

Post by Eternity Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:27 pm

FFX: Resurrection OOC is up and running already, so if you are interested, please check in there. Thank you!
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down