FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I may not be able to get online often..

4 posters

Go down

I may not be able to get online often.. Empty I may not be able to get online often..

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:46 am

Family drama. To shorten things up.. my dad's fiance's daughter, Tammie..[which she is 35, mind you] decided it would be hilarious to pull a joke on me by putting a CEMENT block in front of our door. Well, I called my dad about it, and then he called over at his fiance's house which is right next door, and talked to her daughter about it. When I saw her here, I asked who put the block in front of the door and she said it was her. I told her that it was very dangerous to do something like that in case of an emergency. She told me that I need to lighten up and learn how to take a joke and all this other crap.

We got into a yelling fight, and well.. things didn't end too well. My dad wanted me to get his gun and shoot little miss thing if she stepped foot on our part of the property again. I didn't, of course, but hell, I wanted to. So anyway. We might have to move in with my grandma, and then my dad is going to try to get a travel trailer. Which, without a laptop, means no internet for awhile. Unless I'm taken to my mom's house in Texas.

Keep us in your prayers FOG-ers.. even if you don't pray.

Thank you.

Back to top Go down

I may not be able to get online often.. Empty Re: I may not be able to get online often..

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:13 am

Ugh, I just typed up a nice, big reply to this, and for 2 seconds, FOG went down, due to the server maintenance on Forumotion's end. >.<

I would retype it all, but I have to leave in 10 minutes for class, and I'm still getting ready! So, I'm really sorry about everything, and I wish you and your dad the best of luck. I hope that whatever happens is for the best. Take care, and hopefully we'll see you soon!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

I may not be able to get online often.. Empty Re: I may not be able to get online often..

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:10 pm

W.O.W. I can't believe someone her age would be so immature? As soon as I read that she had put a cement block in front of your door, I thought you meant you wouldn't be online much because you had tripped over it and broken your ankle or your leg or something- or that someone else had done that. That's really screwed up that she couldn't even see the danger of doing such a think. That's a really shitty joke.

Whatever happens, I hope you and your family are safe, and I hope all works out for the best.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CookNTime Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:14 pm

This may be a little late, but HermioneGranger will have internet this Friday.
CookNTime
CookNTime
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:35 pm

Better late then never! We've missed her! ^_^
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:52 pm

I am BACK! Thank goodness! I missed my FOG family!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down