FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jericho Remake

Go down

Jericho Remake Empty Jericho Remake

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:34 am

If anyone here has seen the series "Jericho" (preferably both seasons) then you may know what where I'm wanting to go with this.

I was wanting to do a remake of the series, but not in the same town, or with the same characters. Hell, not even the same story; but I liked the scenario. Average Americans look out over the horizon of a typical American day in a small farming town and see a mushroom cloud. Panic ensues and the people realize that they need to get inside to basements or the old fall out shelter to avoid the nuclear fall out heading their way.

I figured we could start before the bombings (I'll keep the multiple bombing scenario as well).

Who's interested?

Back to top Go down

Jericho Remake Empty Re: Jericho Remake

Post by MachinaMaker Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:33 am

Sounds pretty cool. I loved that series, but it felt like they just dropped it. Made me angry. That or I just didn't get to see the end of it or something. What will everything look like when they leave? Destroyed, cataclysmic? Or pretty much the same as they left it, but more abandoned?

MachinaMaker
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down