FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reconciled

+2
Fate Flyer
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
6 posters

Go down

Reconciled Empty Reconciled

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:10 am

Born. Risen. Fallen...

Born again.

That pretty much sums up my last few years in the roleplaying world. In the far northern lands I was known as "the Great Sci-Fi Geek". R2D2

Now, I have no name other than "Agenda", a username that I have chosen because I have one. An agenda. I have made plans, preparations, and included in everything but the kitchen sink into those plans and preparations. But not everything goes as planned right?

Let's see what I can make of myself this round. Let's see....

...Oh and I prefer my martinis shaken....not stirred. Martini

xD

Back to top Go down

Reconciled Empty Re: Reconciled

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:23 am

Allow me to be the first to welcome you to the site. Oh, and I seriously doubt your 14 years old. Unless your some kind of really mature 14 year old.

Anywho, welcome to FOG. If your serious about RPing I'm sure we will not disappoint you. Follow the rules and meet the members. I'm sure you'll be alright.

I look forward to seeing you around.

By the way.... If your a big sci-fi geek, you should be able to answer this simple question....

Who suggested giving Senator Palpatine the emergency powers he needed to command the Clone Army, and eventually wipe out the Jedi?
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:27 am

Well when i said I was a sci-fi geek, I meant with my own imagination, not that of George Lucas. xD ...So I have no dang clue.

And yes, I'm 14. I know that doesn't mean much on the interwebz,. But I'm stuck in a boarding school, so my head's been drilled with things like philosophy, religion, politics, and other blagh that a normal kid (who I would envy) doesn't normally hear about at 14 years of age.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:32 am

Interesting enough.

BTW, the answer is Jar Jar Binks. When Padme Amidala was away he was appointed as the temporary senate representative, and proposed that they grant the Senator emergeny powers after listening in on a conversation between the Senator and one of his associates. Basically, Jar Jar killed the Jedi and started the Empire.

Way to go Jar Jar.

Anywho, I personally think it's a good thing that your mature for your age. Though I can see why you'd envy other 'normal' 14 year olds.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:37 am

Private school is rough, but I'm managing. So far so good on fights.....never been in one...that's why its good. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:40 am

My dad always told me if you get in a fight just give it all you got. It's not about winning or losing, and I know you're probably told to not fight back, but that's bull. If you get in a fight just give it all you've got because even if you lose you'll still have messed the other person up enough to where they won't want to mess with you anymore.

I think I'm going to adopt you as my little brother now. Here, prepare my four page persuasive essay on why downloading music for free should be okay.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:45 am

Sweet I got a big bro!

Downloading music for free is okay because music is an art.

Art can be interpreted through philosophy as an expression of emotion, and expressions are a hard thing to tag a price on. And if, in America, we have the privilege of "Freedom of Expression" then why should a price be paid? Even if the artist demands money, they are expressing something that is deemed "free" by a pre-existing doctrine of law. Thus, their emotions cannot be legally bought and sold as if it was meat at a market.

And why should this philosophy be respected? Because philosophy can be interpreted as a discipline as is not religion also a discipline? If we promote equality in the United States then why should religion be permitted to be free, but not the disciplines that shaped the greatest minds in American (and world, for that matter) history?

Enough said there, I believe. I'll step down from the four-page until a later night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:51 am

Wow. I don't think my professor would accept that though. Unfortunately we have to base all of our statements on facts while at the same time recognizing the views of the opposing argument, countering said views, and persuade the people from the opposing argument to see things the way you do.

I give you an A for effort though, and word usage. Feel free to put 'Lucian's lil bro' as your title in your profile preferences. I think it'll be cool. Wanna go to a party with me next weekend? There will be booze and girls!

-Is an excellent role model.-
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:55 am

No fights, but I've had a swig o' wisky. God I hope my dorm master doesn't see this post or my ass is toast......cause I drank on compus....buuuuut anyway.....I'm tired. Funny Drunk

EDIT: You know after reading the rules in the news forum, here's my disclaimer:

I am not condoning or encouraging drinking.....hang overs are veeery bad. Even though I wouldn't know cause like i said, i only had a "swig" of it. Not a whole damn bottle....or was it a flask?

Last edited by Agenda on Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:56 am

Sleep well, see you around.

EDIT: After reading Agenda's edited post I would like to say I do not encourage under age drinking. Nor have I ever practiced it. The preceding statements were just a result of my over active imagination, which after all is what makes wonderful role players.

C'mon little bro, let's get out of here before the figures of authority show up!
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:05 am

Wow - that was a fun read! xD

Welcome to FOG, Agenda. You certainly do seem like a very mature 14-year-old, and I only wish I had been like you when I was that age. Aww, it really makes me miss being a kid and young. Cherish it! I know people always tell you that, because I was told that too, and I was just kind of like, "Whatever." But you really are young only once. Each year, you just keep getting older.

Anyway, what am I doing? Didn't mean to hand you over another lecture (as it appears Lucian's got you covered there lol).

Oh, and that rule is mainly there to protect FOG as a whole! If ever we should get very large, we can't have too much talk of everything illegal, else I may be the one getting in trouble. xD (I, personally, don't have a problem with a little underage drinking and music downloading.)

I hope you enjoy yourself here being reborn yet again. Smile
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:58 pm

Thanks fate!

And I saw your little opinion. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaislynn Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:00 pm

Lol, nice adoption agency FOG is running Smile

Welcome, Agenda. Don't let Lucian push you around too much Very Happy
Kaislynn
Kaislynn
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:55 pm

Hiya!!

I hope you are enjoying yourself here! It's all sorts of fun! ^.^
Hope
Hope
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:44 am

Welcome to FOG! I also love science fiction!

We might just run into each other in a role play! Very Happy
Tempest
Tempest
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Drunut Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:03 pm

*Gasps* someone else here under 18!

Sweet to see another one here. |=_=|
Drunut