FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*not gone, just busy*

2 posters

Go down

*not gone, just busy* Empty *not gone, just busy*

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:02 pm

Hey, fellow FOGers. (I love using that word. Very Happy)

So, this week is my last week of this current quarter that I'm in at school. (My school's year-round, so it's broken up into 11-week quarters.) So, we're basically just finishing up all of our projects we've been working on all quarter. Then, next week, I have off before starting a new week.

My schedule, starting the 5th, looks like this:

Monday
    11:00-1:50 Game Prototyping B

Tuesday
    8:00-10:50 Game Art Production
    6:30-9:20 Designing Interior Spaces & Worlds

Wednesday
    11:00-1:50 Game Prototyping B

Thursday
    8:00-10:50 Game Art Production
    6:30-9:20 Designing Interior Spaces & Worlds

Friday
    8:00-3:20 Character Modeling and Rigging

So, I'm going to be gone at random times, but this coming quarter, I'm taking 4 classes instead of 3, which means I'll be gone more often. So, heads up. I've no doubt, however, that our staff is more than capable of handling things whenever I can't be here. Smile You guys rock! <3

Right now, I'm working on a drawing commission for Crain_S, and after this one, he will be commissioning me again for a second drawing, so I will be busy working on these over my break (and possibly even afterward). I also still would like to restart on my Void comic book, so that's something I've been planning on devoting my free time to whenever I get the chance.

Additionally, thanks to some extra money I had leftover from buying a new computer chair (yay for clearances!), I bought myself the Pokemon Platinum game for the DS. (Ah, your Admin is such a dork! Aww ) So, in addition to everything else, I also would like to have some time to myself to play this seriously addicting game! Yeah, you fellow Pokemon players know what I'm talking about. The rest of you, well, you just wish you were this cool! Not rly.

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm busy! Guess I could have just said that, but maybe someone here really is stalking me and would like a more detailed account of my life. Haha yeah right.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

*not gone, just busy* Empty Re: *not gone, just busy*

Post by Fate Flyer Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:40 pm

So, just when I think I have more than enough on my plate, a random guy I graduated with contacts me and asks me to design a tattoo for him. So, looks like I have some more artwork to do.

This isn't something that you guys have to do, but to Silvone and Crain (if you are even reading this), if you both, for the sake of courtesy, wouldn't mind just having me draw one character of yours at a time, that would be very nice. In other words, I would draw one character for Crain, then one for Silvone, then I'd design this tattoo, and then I'd go back to Crain to draw his second character, and then onto Silvone for the remainder of his characters.

Like I said, this isn't something at all that I need to do if you don't want to, but if you do see this, and that's all right, let me know.

EDIT: Phew, never mind. I had a couple hours of downtime today and was able to finish that tattoo.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:38 pm

You can do mine last if you need to. I'm in no rush, really. So take your time with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:16 pm

I actually just finished redoing the tattoo today, and he said that he liked it, so you're all I have left for commissions, Silvone. I really, really appreciate you being so flexible with me. The tattoo was originally a couple-hour thing that I thought I could just get out of the way, but then he wanted more done to it, but now that's all completed.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:17 pm

Well...can't say I'm not excited Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:20 am

So, this quarter is already turning out to be one of the hardest (and I thought last quarter was too much). Yesterday, I was working on homework literally since I woke up and again after I got back from class for the rest of the day. Our teachers are expecting a lot out of us now, it would seem.

I apologize for being so very busy lately. I feel as if my lack of time to devote to the things I love, like FOG, may also be causing others to be less active as well. I'm just sorry I have so many obligations.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:06 pm

School is important! I believe everyone here realizes that. I know that how time consuming it can be is rather... frustrating at times, but don't stress yourself out about things here. Aww I think plenty of others are going through a spell of the same; so until the quarter begins to ease the load, and until everyone gets used to their schedules, it's going to be rather random and erratic around here.
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down