FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rafterman

5 posters

Go down

Rafterman Empty Rafterman

Post by Psyche Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:22 am

Rafterman

Rafterman is a vigilante, feared for his methods of "cleansing" the society. This role-play takes place within a fictional world set in times similar to those of medieval Europe. Society is controlled by the church, and the high priestess reigns supreme. Even the king, Sarkton IV, holds limited power within his own kingdom.

The plot is centered around Rafterman and his attempts to overthrow the tyranny in place due to the mind-washing of the high priestess. I will take the role of the Rafterman, but all other positions are open

In this time, there is alleged equality among all men. However, those refusing to abide by church law are either sentenced to exile, imprisonment, or, depending on the extremity of teir "crime," death. Rafterman, despite his crude and questionable methods, is working to enstill a better future for the kingdom of Grantue.

Any questions, comments, or concerns are welcome. This role-play will be rated mature for violence, language, and other suggestive content. Please let me know if you are interested Smile

Last edited by Psyche on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Psyche
Psyche
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Rafterman Empty Re: Rafterman

Post by Mustakrakish Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:29 pm

I would love to be apart of this, if you dont mind. You mentioned other positions besides that of Rafterman; what exactly would those positions be?
Mustakrakish
Mustakrakish
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyche Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:39 pm

The positions include ordinary occupations, such as merchant, scholar, artisan, etc., higher positions such as members of the king's court, and every step of the church's hierarchy, including the high priestess herself.

If you have an occupation in mind, feel free to express it. If I hadn't mentioned certain positions that may pique the interest of some people, please let me know. Any and everything will be taken into careful consideration.
Psyche
Psyche
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ab'Sinthe Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:38 am

Hmm.. Might be quite interested in a high position of the church.. Will muse on that for a bit. =)
Ab'Sinthe
Ab'Sinthe
Mist
Mist

Male

https://www.youtube.com/NoOoDLe666

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyche Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:36 am

Wonderful!

A specific position that I failed to announce is the role of the Rafterman's confidante. This will be the person who tells him where to o, when to be there, and who will be the target.
Psyche
Psyche
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LightningFox Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:49 pm

Hi there, Psyche. This story sounds like it could be fun! As I was sitting here at my computer typing this, I thought of an interesting character concept, but I'd like to know if it would check out with you.

I'm not sure how you plan to craft the high priestess's personality, but I was thinking of playing an accomplished sculptor whose name came to be known because of an exclusive contract with the church to create elaborate and beautiful statues of the high priestess for display within the cities and across the landscape.

I'm not positive about all the details yet, but I'm sure I can iron them out if this one gets off the ground (which I hope it does Very Happy).

LightningFox
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyche Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:08 pm

That is a very interesting concept. Do you think the character would honestly play a pertinent role, though? I do like the idea! I just want to make sure that your character is fun for you to play.
Psyche
Psyche
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:23 pm

Hey there, Psyche!

If the possition of Confidante is still open, I'd love to take that position. ^_^

Edit: Opps. Looks like I missed it! Drat... but I'm still interested in this story; perhaps I could be an informant of some sort? A mole?
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyche Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:12 pm

Anything you like, other than what's taken! Thanks for showing interest!
Psyche
Psyche
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down