FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja/Shinobi RP??

Go down

Ninja/Shinobi RP?? Empty Ninja/Shinobi RP??

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:28 pm

I'm just toying with the idea, but would anyone possibly be into a ninja/shinobi RP? It would be inspired by the Naruto series in a very small degree, like character interaction (probably the only scope of similarity between them), but nothing like chakra and jutsu techniques. There would be of course your typical ninja weapons, fighting styles, etc.

I don't have any kind of story in mind, just wondering if there are people out there that would even be interested in this kind of RP. I ask cause I might revive my old ninja/shinobi RP idea and polish it off if there are some able bodies to participate with in the RP. I do know that the RP's story would be placed inside a great war between rival nations and that's about it.

Anyone game for something like this if i put it together? Do keep in mind I have another RP to setup before this one, but if enough people are interested in this one I will start it.

EDIT: I'm not actually thinking of making this RP right now, just wondering if people would be interested.

Back to top Go down