FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firefeather's Minds of Mischief

Go down

Firefeather's Minds of Mischief Empty Firefeather's Minds of Mischief

Post by Firefeather Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:16 pm

Bah, the amount o characters I've conjured are limitless and are always added on to, XD. BUT that dun't mean I gots myself a biography for each of them. So...yeah? XD. And, if I'm feeling creative when I decide to work on a bio, I might actually make it like an interview. Probably mostly on the characters I tend to favor. So don't expect the entire history, or anything. As it is for any characters that I don't want to describe in an interview-thing, they might be limited to the name, description, gender, race, and age. History, personality, and anything else that I don't list, will have to be discovered via role-play and remembered.

Also. Any screenshots or images are either drawn by myself OR the character was first created via a game and I expanded on everything. So it might be easier to give you a screenshot of the character off the game(if I still play it and don't have a likeable picture of him/her).

New Biographies
None...yet.

Biographies
...None.

Firefeather
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down