FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have returned!

3 posters

Go down

I have returned! Empty I have returned!

Post by Loki Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:01 pm

For the time being at least. I have two days left of internet before I pack up all of my belongings and make the long ass 16 hour trip from Ohio back to Oklahoma. Once there I will be quite busy working on getting the utilities of the house transferred to my name and having both internet and cable set up. I will also be working on fixing up portions of the chain-link fence in the back yard and puppy proofing the house to prepare for Takun's arrival in about a week. Then I will have to spend this Friday taking care of some TA stuff to prepare for the new semester followed by moving my girlfriend into her new apartment. On top of all of that, I will be needing to sort out several details for my professional fraternity's rush week. Suspect So for the next couple of days I might be somewhat scarce with the seemingly endless list of tasks to be accomplished, but I'll do my best to stay up to date.

Anyways...

This past week was a lot of fun! I got to spend a lot of time with my girlfriend whom I missed this summer and had a blast doing so. The first few days consisted of relaxing around the house (that we had to ourselves) while going to some nice restaurants and even seeing the new Harry Potter movie in IMAX on a 84x64 foot screen. Impressive it was. Then we spent the next five days at a family friend's cottage in Michigan where we went wake boarding and water skiing during the day and consuming smores and pie irons at night. There will be pictures once my girlfriend uploads them from her camera when she gets home. Yesterday, my parents took Vic (my girlfriend), Andrew (my brother), and me (myself) to The Melting Pot where we ate some of the most delicious food ever followed by dessert that nearly caused my eyes to water because it was so good. Smores and Bananas Foster fondue = heaven. All in all, it was a fantastic week and was the first time all summer that felt like summer vacation.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

I have returned! Empty Re: I have returned!

Post by Kalon Ordona II Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:23 pm

Welcome back, Loki! Wave
Wow, you really did a lot of cool stuff. Hooray for you! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrius Frostglare Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:05 pm

So, you got to be lazy, watch a big screen, and stuff yourself with fat gourmet goodies for a week?

And have a girlfriend at the same time?

/envy
/bigenvy
/self-performs envy-deflating pressure-point poke
/feels better

That's wonderful! Welcome back, man.
Adrius Frostglare
Adrius Frostglare
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

http://adriusfrostglare.deviantart.com/  (Deviant Art profile)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down