FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shift - OOC

+5
Klikxx
Eternity
Ragter the junior greeter
Gunneh
Howler
9 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Shift - OOC - Page 5 Empty Re: Shift - OOC

Post by Howler Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:16 am

Skittle - This RP is still accepting, PM me if you really wish to, I will then give you the details of what sort of character I am looking for.

Note to all players: Since I reside in the UK, chances are that when I post, it is fairly late evening, given that, I go to sleep thereafter, to wake up to some of the players' posts. I then wait a little and continue. So don't fret if it seems like I haven't posted in a day, because that's the most convenient time for me.

Anyways, I'll be moving the plot along tonight. Should be good fun. Thanks for the posts. New players will be joining us soon.
Howler
Howler
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:24 am

I want to make another character Weiss, if you don't mind. Since we don't have any, I'd like to make a Bleeder. But it's up to you whether you want another character from me, though I can easily wield two.

Now, if you are okay with that, I'll PM you a profile.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kædai Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:16 am

PSSSSSST!

Howler, did you get my PM?
Kædai
Kædai
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:30 pm

Um...my brain has kind of nuked itself right now, I'll post tomorrow though.
Ghost
Ghost

Male

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:42 pm

SOOOO I decided that because Felix is an important character, I'll be kind of winging him. I'm going to ask Spectre and Klikxx if they are okay with the idea of me using him.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Howler Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:28 pm

I'll give my blessing aswell on that one Eternity. Not that mine is important, but because I'd have liked someone to handle that and you stepped up to the plate without request. Go you.

Anyways. I notice that the pace seems to be more of a 1 every two days sort of pace. Shall we keep it at one a day? Keep in mind that I'd like this to be a democracy. So everybody has a say.

So, what do you guys think? Stick to one a day or one every 2 days.
Howler
Howler
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Klikxx Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:05 pm

We have requests from a few new players to fill in the gaps so My vote is stick to the one a day post schedule as much as possible. This rp has infinite possibilities if we don't get in the habit of waiting on people to post.

Schnell! Schnell!
Klikxx
Klikxx
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Howler Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:24 pm

Posted.... WHOOOOO

Anyways.

1. Kaedi. Yes, just literally saw your sheet. Excellent, just lovely. Post it here and I'll be sure to add you.

2. Klikxx . I told you not to port, since I had plans otherwise. You disobeyed. Not cool. I can work with it, but please, don't do that again, or there will be consequences.

3. All. The plot has been moved along slightly. I will wait for all your comments on posts and so on.

Goodnight.

Howler.
Howler
Howler
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kædai Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:00 pm

Thank you very much, Howler. =D

Just an fyi. My computer is broken ONCE AGAIN, so there may be some days when I am not able to get on. I'll still try to get on every day and post, but excuse my late posting if I am a day or two late, would you kindly.

Name: Nikolai Mazrakov

Ability: Changer

Ability Limitations: Mirrors will show his true identity, but other than that, nothing much can give Nikolai away. However, due to his unstable nature, sometimes Nikolai’s disguise will fade, and his true self will be visible. Through years and years of practice and training, he has been able to somewhat overcome this. However, when he is angry, his disguise will fade.

Level Of Mastery/Control Of Ability: Highly advanced, though still trains constantly.

Race: Caucasian

Nationality: Russian

Hometown: Moscow

Current Location: Unknown

Height: 6’2” ft/1.8288 m

Weight: 230 lbs/104.5 kg

Build: Muscular/Athletic

Hair Colour: Black

Hair Style: Buzz-Cut

Facial Features: See Picture

Eye Colour: Blue

Facial Hair Colour: Black

Facial Hair Style: Clean-Shaven

Scars: Numerous scars adorn his body, though the most prominent is a long, deep scar running from the top left of his forehead to the middle of his chin.

Tattoos: Stenciled into his flesh, Nikolai has the numbers “22” tattooed on both shoulders, as well as the back of his neck.

Attire:
ON-DUTY:
Snow-Camouflage Helmet
Heavy Snow-Camo Outer Trenchcoat
Insulated Black Undercoat
Long-Sleeved Black Thermal Shirt
Black Long-Johns
Insulated Snow-Camo Breeches
Black Long-Socks
Black Boots
Snow-Camo Backpack/Ammo Pack/Rations Pack
OFF-DUTY:
Black Beret
Black Long-Sleeved Shirt
Black “Wifebeater” Undershirt
Black Baggy Trousers
Black Boots
Profession: Red Army Special Forces/Spetsnaz Assassin

Work History: None

Education: Self-Taught to a College Level
Special Skills: Marksmanship, Survival Skills, Stealth Tactics

Personal History: Nikolai has no history, as far as the few friends he has are concerned. His only friends are survivors from Projekt 13. Experiments, as he was. So he doesn’t need to explain what happened there to them. They know. They know all too well.

Projekt 13 was a secret Soviet operation carried out in a remote base in the Siberian wastes. The object of Projekt 13? To create psychic super-soldiers that would be loyal to Mother Russia and its army. The Projekt began with one hundred candidates, all aged at five years old. Each candidate had some form of psychic ability, though only few were strong enough to use them. The others either died or were killed off. In the first year alone, over 50 children died.

A mercy killing.

The remaining half had to endure years of brutal torture, training, and indoctrination. They were beaten and tortured to the point of breaking, then rebuilt to be cold killing machines. Each day, they were subjected to more and more trauma, and many children cracked and went insane.

They were quickly thereafter killed.

By the time Nikolai completed the program, only ten men remained. Broken, battered, and mentally scarred men, but men nonetheless. Each one was pressed into service in the Red Army, and three have since been killed. But Nikolai doesn’t care. He only cares about the kill, and his next mission.

Mental Ailments: Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Insomnia

Relatives:
Alexei Mazrakov (Father – Deceased)
Sasha Vladovich (Mother – Deceased)
Ivan Mazrakov (Brother – Deceased)

Significant Relationships: N/A

Drinker: No

Smoker: No

Drug User: No

Medical Conditions: PTSD, Insomnia, Several Unhealed Fractures

Medical History:
14 Broken Bones
2 Surgeries

Psych Profile: Nikolai is unstable and antisocial. Due to the significant psychological trauma and stress he endured, his true personality has been repressed, and he comes off as cold or uncaring. On the outside, he cares for very little other than his mission. On the inside, a complex and very emotional man is kept silent by years and years of training and mental suppression. However, this “Inner Self” sometimes comes out, but very rarely, and only for short periods of time.

IQ: 150

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Religion: Atheist

Political Beliefs: Communism

Morality: Flexible

Merits: Exceptionally intelligent and resourceful, loyal, honest, and determined.

Flaws: Loyal to a fault, unstable, has an uncontrollable temper, and often judges too soon.

Accomplishments: One of seven living graduates of Projekt 13. Best assassin in the Red Army.

Failures: Failed to protect his family when he was young. Is still, after all of the years of training he endured, unable to control his temper.

Theme Song: Disturbed – Darkness

Picture: Shift - OOC - Page 5 RussianSoldier1
Kædai
Kædai
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Howler Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:29 pm

Welcome aboard Kaedi.

Don't worry, your beginning comes soon. I'll PM you as soon as the next chapter begins (fairly soon).

Posted.

Alrighty, now begins the fun stuff.
Howler
Howler
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm

Ooh, seems exciting now, Howler. I'll be sure to post tomorrow, seeing as how I really don't feel 100% today, unfortunately...
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Howler Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:32 pm

1. Ragter - What's up with the lack of Roleplay box? *Shockedface* And the x at the end? Are you coming on to me? Stay back, I know Judo!

2. To everyone who expected me to post yesterday/today, sorry, you'll have to wait a little longer, I have to write part of a play which is part of my final grade in my Theatre Class (IB, not just class grades). So this is important.

Apologies and love

Howler.
Howler
Howler
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:36 pm

ACTUALLY the red x at the bottom means that Ragter, your post violated the Advanced Section rules and requirements. I apologize that it has happened, but everyone should become accustomed to the new system.

Weiss has created this system so that people do not get offenses from both of us multiple times.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:09 pm

Ragter wrote:Age: 15

Howler wrote:Age: 18

Ragter wrote:Location: Shibuya

Howler wrote:Location: United Kingdom

Howler wrote:Are you coming on to me?

*insert raised eyebrow here*

Anyways, yeah, as Etern said, it didn't meet the length requirement. Don't worry, I really was having an off day..and am glad I don't have to post today, since another one of my knees got scratched up today.

Oh, ya, AND I AM SO PROUD THAT OUR LITTLE MODS ARE (WO)MEN NOW! *sniff sniff* Crying or Very sad
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Howler Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:06 pm

I've decided that the game will now require you to post once every two days. Failure to comply with this once will result in a warning. Twice and you will be asked to leave.

It's as simple as that.
Howler
Howler
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:26 pm

once every two days? Even if no one else has posted since you last posted?/Even if no one in the current group you're in has posted?

Seriously, I wouldn't know the answer to the second one, the first is meant more as a joke, since you can't really double post..I think.
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Howler Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:59 pm

Ragter the junior greeter wrote:once every two days? Even if no one else has posted since you last posted?/Even if no one in the current group you're in has posted?

Seriously, I wouldn't know the answer to the second one, the first is meant more as a joke, since you can't really double post..I think.

The point is that it's the rate we're going at now so trying to post once a day but failing was a bad idea compared to this. Anyways, just posted, the chapter is over and this means that we will be taking a break for maintenance issues, talking with people to see how it's going, bringing in new people, so on and so forth.

In addition to this, I will be taking a weeks break because the IB (my course) is destroying my brain. A major assignment will be out of the way and my mind will be clear.
Howler
Howler
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Howler Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:56 pm

Apologies for this, but I require one more week. The light at the end of the tunnel is that when this week is over, I will have a break from school and will be able to fully concentrate on this.

See you soon.

Howler
Howler
Howler
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:34 pm

Will do Howler, it'll be great to be back in business within one week.
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Howler Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:25 pm

Wow.

So a week turned into a pair of weeks, then into a month, then into a few months, then into like half a year.

I am very sorry to those people who were enjoying this Roleplay. I destroyed characters, concepts and feels for this game and for that I am deeply apologetic.

However, as a result of my absence, I have walked away from school with a good International Baccalaureatte degree and have been accepted into my university of choice.

What this essentially means is that I will have a significantly larger time on my hands. Meaning more Roleplay. Smile

While I feel that Shift has had its run, there are plenty more ideas cooking in my brain and a possibility that they will turn into something more entertaining than this game was.

For now though, I shall be watching and seeing what is happening in FOG to see if I can find my own little niche.

I enjoyed all of your company a lot and hope to play with you all soon.

Regards and Peace (and some love)

Howler
Howler
Howler
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:03 pm

Howler...I'm always up for trying Shift again Very Happy I dropped too damn quickly and I would really love to give this another shot if you want to try it again Very Happy
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Howler Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:51 pm

I toyed with the idea of resuming the game. I did really enjoy it, however, there's a problem with the fact of momentum and the fact that my head isn't totally in the place where it was when I begun this if you understand.

However, there have been some new ideas swivelling around my head and I have actually created a "Universe" as it were for filling with new characters and so on.

I will keep you all posted when I create an entire arc. I have actually planned a trilogy...
Howler
Howler
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:00 pm

I would love to jump back in this if you ever like. Or if you create something similar.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Howler Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:12 am

I've created something new in case some of you guys/gals are interested Smile

It's over in the Interest Check section, it may be something you like Wink
Howler
Howler